okay so after deleting the last thread, I have yet another question for the pit.

A program that i am most likely going to be tampering with is a very expensive program. Basically any tampering with the program will alert the company and then the the police arrive shortly thereafter. Now if the computer you are using to tamper with the program is not connected to the internet or any network, then is it still possible for the program to contact the company? Personally this seems kinda dumb even to ask, but it's a safety precaution. I don't want to go to prison or anything. lol.
wut?
don't do it if you're not sure.
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Are you going to steal my SS Numbers?
Gear
Fender Stratocaster
Fender Super Champ XD
Line 6 Pod XT
Crate GTD15R
Quote by Yerjam
Could be, but the most important thing to remember is that it wasn't your fault, even if it was.
Last edited by Hergiswi at Mar 5, 2009,
is it still possible for the program to contact the company?
I know programs can send information when it crashes.

K I guess mods are k with this thread, in that case unplug your internet cable then experiment, if it doesn't work out then restart your PC before you plug your cable back in

OR backup everything, experiment, if it fails format everything
Yes, the program takes over your computer, grows legs and hauls ass to the nearest pay phone (which it will hot wire) to phone the company and report you.

Don't be ****ing stupid.
Of course it can't send info if you're not connected. But it might well send it as soon as you recconect.
Quote by Ikonoklast
Tie her up and drive her into some woods, pour petrol over her and then ask her if she wants you back.

Anyone in Birmingham, England meet up for a Jam?

Quote by uk.mace
My hand gave me a handjob

Won't give me a f*cking blowjob though
What program are you going to try to tamper with?

and why?!
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
You are a bad man...I like you

Quote by gillehy
you sir should be knighted

Quote by Sleaze Disease

It's so true.

I

MUSIC!!!
why would the thread be deleted? it's just a honest question. If this thread gets deleted for stating that i may or may not do something illegal, then the drug thread should be deleted. It's not like i'm asking for help doing it, just if i would get boned if i did.
Yeah what exactly are you tampering with? And do you hope to achieve world domination by doing this?
I love when people make topics like this. Decisions that could result in jail time, of COURSE ask the UG board!
1992 Gibson Explorer (Seymour Duncan '59 neck, Custom Custom bridge)
Jackson King V Professional Std. (Seymour Duncan Invaders)
Mesa/Boogie Nomad 55
Mesa/Boogie 412 Recto. O/S Cabinet
Boss ME-50
MXR 10-Band EQ