Anyone else see this band as a slayer clone? They are good but I think they need to find they're a sound that isn't so much like slayer.

Evile - Thrasher
Quote by Macabre_Turtle
Your guitar will be infinite. Far over 9000.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v647/oXiDe2030/fnmetal.jpg[/IMG]
Personally theres a world of difference in my opinion, vocals, use of dynamics and well written and thought out slower songs. Their very innovative and unique.
when i first heard them, i thought it was slayer. but, at least thrash is getting some newer bands.
But i do agree that they should try to find their own sound. unless that IS their sound. then i love them
saw them live a year ago, the were pretty good. And personnally i like them better then slayer.
woah, don't see many black guys in metal.
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Maybe they need more than one album to find their own sound. To me they sound different enough to be enjoyable, especially live.
Quote by nebiru

You know what...I thank you. honestly. because I've been using the wrong search bar! I appreciate this even though im sure its a flame towards me. I apologize for being stupid. Feel better?
Quote by Macabre_Turtle

Really? The first time I heard "Thrasher" I was like omg Slayer...Just popped in my head right away...thats how I compare bands...the first band to pop into my head is obviously what the band reminded me of.
Quote by Macabre_Turtle

Lulz.

1) Stop making numerous threads when you could post in other threads such as Thrash or a specific Evile thread.

2) They sound absolutely nothing like Slayer, if not 3x better than Slayer.

3) They're overrated. Rock Band exaggerated their Thrasher song, by making it seem some impossible shredding masterpiece (even though the band Evile couldn't play it themselves). The song itself is very easy to play (mostly common thrash palm muting and low fretted notes, making it very easy to learn), and the solo is just scales and tapping from what I remember trying to play it about a year ago.
Completely mediocre, as is the case with practically all retro-Thrash.

EDIT: Speaking of which, you should start a Where the Red Fern Grows thread, Sean .
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
FUKK!! That URL is like something I'd do as a joke... Speaking of terrible Deathcore, check out Giddy Up Gangsta... Never mind, i can't in the right mind even suggest people listen to them...
Quote by dminishedthingy

Quote by \Powerslave/

Quote by \Powerslave/

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Terrible Deathcore is a better use of this thread.
Quote by dminishedthingy

Quote by \Powerslave/

Quote by \Powerslave/

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
they're one of the best retro thrash bands around...so completely, utterly mediocre.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
Definitly Slayer worship, and Slayer definitly isn't the best metal band ever either.

These guys should learn how to write a song.