I'm about to buy a fretless bass, but I'm not really sure which one to get.
my price range is anywhere from 0 - about 500 dollars.
I really need some help with this one.. haha. thank you
What genre(s) do you play?
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
Can you go and try some out. Why do you want one anyway, ive now and again though about defretting, but i dont, i just dont find the sound usefull.
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul
Quote by fatgoogle
Can you go and try some out. Why do you want one anyway, ive now and again though about defretting, but i dont, i just dont find the sound usefull.

well, i really dig the jazzy bass sound, and i've played a 1200 dollar fretless fender and i loved it, but unfortunately i can't afford it. so.
If you like a fender sound for cheap, Squier VM Fretless Jazz. A nice little fretless bass. Damn cheap and sounds and plays great. It takes a little time to adjust to fretless if you have not played one extensively, but practice and time takes care of that. I have one and it is a great bass. Makes me smile. Sadly my friend took his bass amp so I have to play it unplugged until I can afford a new bass amp.
Gear:1991 Fender MIJ Jazz/Squier VM Fretless Jazz -> Pitchblack -> Way Huge Green Rhino -> Boss OC-2 -> Boss DD-7 -> Markbass Tube 800 -> SWR 4x12.

Flat wounds. Flat wounds on everything. Everything is a little fatter when it's flatter.