This has a story behind it... this guy, Jai, wanted me to put his video online of him "shredding". He sucked and nobody liked it. So as an apology I recorded Jeff playing and the resulting video is much better. Here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhpID4MPV0o

If you want to watch Jai "shred" just check my other video. It is pretty funny considering he thinks he's amazing.

Enjoy.
horrible quality, and that is not shredding he's just playing triplet metalcore riffs

ps, that guy Jai is the ugliest dude i've ever seen, not to mention he is top ten worst guitar players i've ever heard
Quote by 1201ZJ
FoolishFool, you sir, are a genius. A ****ing genius, I tell you.
Last edited by FoolishFool at Mar 5, 2009,
That second video is ****ing terrible. The first one is boring as **** and sounds really lame, but the other one is atrocious.
Quote by FoolishFool

ps, that guy Jai is the ugliest dude i've ever seen, not to mention he is top ten worst guitar players i've ever heard

He's actually quite terrifying if you ask me.
Two fugly guys trying to play guitar..... and failing miserably. Tell them both I pity them, if you will.
The world doesn't revolve around you. If it does, beware. You're probably about to pass out drunk.

The 19 year old who knows his stuff. Most of the time.
alright people calm down. so it's not shredding. i'm just making a point that the second video is much better than the first.
On a more serious note, how did you manage to listen to Jai play guitar for 2:40 and not puch/laugh at his face?
Quote by 1201ZJ
FoolishFool, you sir, are a genius. A ****ing genius, I tell you.
Quote by xmattx343
alright people calm down. so it's not shredding. i'm just making a point that the second video is much better than the first.

WHAT!!?!!?!?!?!?!?

The second video is so much worse than the first. Like..ten fold. The one that you started the thread off with is bad...but the second one made me want to vomit.
There was a reason metronomes were invented. The guy with the silly haircut might aswell give up now. The other guy should probably practice with one before he puts more videos up
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Quote by silversoulcage
WHAT!!?!!?!?!?!?!?

The second video is so much worse than the first. Like..ten fold. The one that you started the thread off with is bad...but the second one made me want to vomit.

i mean the second ,the one with Jeff in it, is better than the first one i put online, the one with Jai.
I don't get why Jai was not asked politely to leave. Surely he scared away customers? :S
Quote by moleman_1991
I don't get why Jai was not asked politely to leave. Surely he scared away customers? :S

well it was early and no one was there. the next day the guitar that he was playing was no longer on display... i think they burned it.
Quote by xmattx343
i mean the second ,the one with Jeff in it, is better than the first one i put online, the one with Jai.

oh ok lol, I thought you were deaf or something.

Seriously though, if I owned a guitar shop and either of them walked in and had not purchased anything and were making all kinds of noise like that, they would most assuredly be asked to leave.
Quote by FoolishFool
On a more serious note, how did you manage to listen to Jai play guitar for 2:40 and not puch/laugh at his face?

I tried very hard to control my laughter. I literally had a headache after that video was over.
Quote by silversoulcage
oh ok lol, I thought you were deaf or something.

Seriously though, if I owned a guitar shop and either of them walked in and had not purchased anything and were making all kinds of noise like that, they would most assuredly be asked to leave.

haha well the owner of the store actually told Jeff that he sounded really good. the same could not be said for Jai...
Quote by xmattx343
well it was early and no one was there. the next day the guitar that he was playing was no longer on display... i think they burned it.

It was contaminated!!!

No-one else visit that music shop and try out a guitar...
Quote by xmattx343
haha well the owner of the store actually told Jeff that he sounded really good. the same could not be said for Jai...

Jeff wasn't bad, but it wasn't really good either, but that Jai kid would...dude I would seriously walk up, take the guitar out of his hands as he was playing and ask him to leave.