So I realize that they cancelled this guitar, however, I was wondering is the Firebird V worth the 1500 dollars, or is there a website where I can get a guitar that is like the firebird studio. It does not have to be gibson, I just want the same design and a similar sound. Unless there is a place where I could buy a Firebird Studio, I would do that first, but I haven't found that place yet.
My Gear
PRS SE Custom
Fender Standard Customized Fat Strat
Baby Taylor Acoustic
Peavey Valveking 212
Boss SOD-1
Boss DD-3
Dunlop Crybaby
Peavey Channel Selector
Fender 25R practice amp
i bought a firebird studio in march last year, only cost about 1200, and it was well worth it. sounds amazing, the only complaints i have are the back of the neck is kind of sticky and they didnt have any red ones.

but i would say that a firebird V would definately be worth it.
Emerse your soul in love

You used to be alright What happened?

Yellow tigers crouched in jungles in her Dark Eyes .
Quote by heavyairship
i bought a firebird studio in march last year, only cost about 1200, and it was well worth it. sounds amazing, the only complaints i have are the back of the neck is kind of sticky and they didnt have any red ones.

but i would say that a firebird V would definately be worth it.

I haven't tried a V yet, do you know are the pickups as good as the ones in the studio, and are they good for classic/alt rock.
My Gear
PRS SE Custom
Baby Taylor Acoustic
Peavey Valveking 212
Boss SOD-1
Boss DD-3
Dunlop Crybaby
Peavey Channel Selector
Fender 25R practice amp
Warmoth makes firebird bodies for about $1500 you could get one built to your specs
UG's Prodigal Son
Quote by lunaticfringe93
Warmoth makes firebird bodies for about $1500 you could get one built to your specs

I looked at the website and it is really cool, however I don't have the time to build the guitar myself, so will warmoth build it for me or do I have to build it myself?
My Gear
PRS SE Custom
Baby Taylor Acoustic
Peavey Valveking 212
Boss SOD-1
Boss DD-3
Dunlop Crybaby
Peavey Channel Selector
Fender 25R practice amp
I think Epiphone still makes theirs. Obviously not as good quality, but still gig-worthy imo.

speaking of which, I'm thinking about giving theirs a try as my next guitar.

could a Firebird do 60's jangle-pop, and also do 80's (Bon Jovi, David Bowie, Duran Duran, etc.)? I will be using a Fender Blues Jr. as my amp.

Could it still do this^ ?
Quote by neptune1988
I think Epiphone still makes theirs. Obviously not as good quality, but still gig-worthy imo.

speaking of which, I'm thinking about giving theirs a try as my next guitar.

could a Firebird do 60's jangle-pop, and also do 80's (Bon Jovi, David Bowie, Duran Duran, etc.)? I will be using a Fender Blues Jr. as my amp.

Could it still do this^ ?

i have an epiphone firebird...it kicks ass
Quote by jking948
I looked at the website and it is really cool, however I don't have the time to build the guitar myself, so will warmoth build it for me or do I have to build it myself?

Not sure (but if they do I know it will cost extra) you might just wanna go to a local guitar shop or luthier (Not a guitar Center or Sam Ash or some other huge chain store) and see if they'll put it together they'd probably even be excited to do it. It might cost less.
UG's Prodigal Son