[UK] Looking for a 100w Valve Head (up to £180 inc. delivery) open to all offers!

Hi, I'm looking for a 100 watt all valve head, you know the drill!
I'm REALLY after a Peavey Windsor head.....Was outbid on ebay on one yesterday..
But ah well!
Marshalls, Fenders whatever..throw them my way!

PM or post here!
Thanks!
there's no way you'll get a 100w all valve head for anywhere near £180.

you clearly don't know enough about gear to even be in a situation where you need 100w of valve power.
http://sheepshape.co.uk

Gretsch White Falcon

Fender Volume-Tone
TC Electronic Polytune
Digitech Whammy
Vox V847-A
Ibanez TS9
Menatone Red Snapper
Marshall EH1
Boss DD7
Boss CE5
GLX NG100
EHX Cathedral
Vox AC15CC1
George L's
EBow
Quote by Baarmy_Sheep

you clearly don't know enough about gear to even be in a situation where you need 100w of valve power.

He sells boutique tubescreamer clones on here. I'd say he knows his gear.
Quote by forsaknazrael
You should probably mug John Frusciante or Ritchie Blackmore. They're small guys, we could take 'em.

Just look out for that other guy in the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Will Farrel. He's a tall mofo, got a long reach.

Quote by Invader Jim
I give up.

Quote by Baarmy_Sheep

...fail.

Good luck OP, your pedals sound and look awesome...Wish I could afford one to help you buy an amp!

Free bump
Quote by Baarmy_Sheep

I was outbid on the Peavey by £10. Thats how tight my budget is. (£190 OMGVALVEHEAD)
the peavey was all valve, so do some research before jumping to conclusions.

Secondly don't insult me when you know nothing about me. its common decency to at least read up on someone before saying so. (decency which you clearly don't have)
100W of valve isnt for a gig at the bar on the corner, thats where a hotplate or master volume comes in, the extra wattage is for future proofing.

Ask me a question about guitar gear btw..

Quote by VoodooCow229
He sells boutique tubescreamer clones on here. I'd say he knows his gear.

Thank you! As a matter of fact I do know my gear and how the stuff works. PM me if you're ever interested in any
Quote by PabloGilberto
...fail.

Good luck OP, your pedals sound and look awesome...Wish I could afford one to help you buy an amp!

Free bump

Also thanks! I may be changing my budget soon depending how stuff goes.

I'm guessing you're a Gilbert fan? I love that guy and everything he does. Had the honour of seeing him live in Belfast last november, even got a photo with him and a signature! It was a dream come true!
i take back my comment. sorry about that, i blame tiredness. and i completely missed the stuff in your sig, i did know you sold the tubescreamer clones, just forgot.
http://sheepshape.co.uk

Gretsch White Falcon

Fender Volume-Tone
TC Electronic Polytune
Digitech Whammy
Vox V847-A
Ibanez TS9
Menatone Red Snapper
Marshall EH1
Boss DD7
Boss CE5
GLX NG100