I need some help preparing arguements for a public forum debate. We are debating on Antigone By Sophocles and I've got to prepare some arguements for both sides, the teacher isn't going to tell us which side we've got until right before the debate.

The debate is between the civil law imposed by Creon that traitors to the state won't be buried and the divine law or burial rights. We've got to prove which ever one was right, Creon with his law, or Antigone going against it.

Any help is appreciated.
Studies have shown that 92% of guitar players are close-minded. Copy this into your signature if you're part of the 8% who enjoy rap.

Me
ask lots of philosophical questions and stray off topic, that worked in my old debates.
I pretty much am screwed. I missed the days we were reading it and my partner is DUMB!!! And I'll try to ask as many philosophical questions as humanly possible.
Studies have shown that 92% of guitar players are close-minded. Copy this into your signature if you're part of the 8% who enjoy rap.

Me
antigone's right, creons wrong. end of story
Quote by webbtje
A woman's perspective is great, you get to stare down at least one top without anyone caring.
If you start to struggle just pull your penis out and start slapping people with it. They'll forget that you have no idea what you're talking about quite quickly
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Creon's right, Antigone's wrong. End of story.
I win the debate. I used caps in all the right places.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.