(in my profile)

This is my first recording with my new gear, but thats not the point.
What im asking is exactly what do you think of my playing?

I have been playing electric since may of 2008, so not even a year. I know that im not a shredder, but thats isnt my main goal.
I really would like to know your opinion so, please comment

PS it has some "wrong note" problems, but this was the first time i jammed with this music

PSS if someone wants the BT or the Guitar Rig preset, just ask
Last edited by Burguete at Mar 5, 2009,
I only listened to about half of it (sorry dude bad intention span) I gotta say it wasn't bad, your tone was great, and your playing fit the music. A couple tension notes that didn't sound right but it happens
UG's Prodigal Son
Well i suspected that there would be more talk about my tone than my playing, and i was rght... but thanks for commenttng

ps the end is actually better
Tone sounded a bit like bees, some bends were off. But that can be fixed easily.

I did like the vibe from it very cool slow spacey sound.(i also only listened to half, but unlike the guy with the small intention span i have a small Attention span)
crap.
only kidding, I didn't actually listen to it
WONGA!
Quote by StringAssassin
I would be angry too if there were turds on my head.
Not bad, tone was great, playing was clean. Although its not a fast song, for 6 minutes i think it could have used a little more oomph, not necessarily in terms of speed, just something extra maybe? I made it through 3 minutes and then lost interest.
Gibson Les Paul Studio Deluxe/Ibanez RGA42/LTD EC401vf
Into:
Whammy IV>Pitchblack>Dunlop 536Q>Fulltone Fulldrive 2>Hardwire TL-2>MXR 10 Band>Line 6 M13
Into:
80s Carvin x100b w/ cab
Quote by JWD32792
Not bad, tone was great, playing was clean. Although its not a fast song, for 6 minutes i think it could have used a little more oomph, not necessarily in terms of speed, just something extra maybe? I made it through 3 minutes and then lost interest.

I guess youre right... I didnt plan to upload it, i was only checking my new gear..
It got slightly better at the 3 minute mark, mainly because you started to play longer, extended phrases rather than the occasional bend, and single sustained notes. Technique-wise, you should work on your bends. A lot of them don't quite make it and are too flat. Keep working on improvising and you'll get a lot better though. I respect the fact that you're not trying to play as fast as you can like so many other people do.