Here's a song I've been working on a lot over the past week or so.
It is an anti-war song and is inspired by many different types of music. Give it a listen, C4C as always.
Attachments:
The End.zip
Last edited by B00bs at Mar 5, 2009,
i like the laid back feel in the beginning, but i think you should chill out on the repeats

and i think the the interlude made a great transition into the intense part, which sounds great too.

and the solo was pretty bomb too.

and i guess on the whole, it gets a 8.5/10

sounded pretty cool, i liked the core-ish riffs from verse 2, and really liked the harmonized guitar parts in bridge 2. the chorus riff was pretty awesome too
Ibanez Xiphos XPT700
Laney VH100R
Epi Les Paul (SH-1 '59 neck, SH-11 custom custom bridge)
ill crit as i go

the intro a carries on a bit too long for me, but it sounds good.

The intro b after that is nice too.

The verse kinda hypnotises you after a few repetitions :P very nice

The B part is nice too.

The bridge's lead sounds like something from the twilight zone xD

the second verse is nice. Its also a nice change of pace from the first.

The chorus is catchy too.

The pre-solo builds up nicely to the solo, but, in my opinion, the solo would sound better over a different set of chords. Probably something kinda heavy and melodic. But the current solo is really good too. Some nice licks in there and more bends than i normally use xD

Some nice basslines throughout the song, too.

Second bridge is waay better than the first. I like the drums in harmonised pedal pointed riff. Nice double-bass

Towards the end gets a little proggy with all the time sigs but not much. The end could be a little bit stronger maybe?

Really nice song overall. Loved the second bridge and the solo the most i would say.

8.5/10