I think this cover is pretty good, I may be getting better
Any feedback would help

The Cover
Jesus Says "666 Satan Rules, Man!" Then Threw His Joint At Me

I'm Trying Hard To Understand (And To Know Just Who I Am)
I don't care if I get a warning for saying this.

But that was ****ing stupid. That entire genre of vocals is ****ing stupid. Children of Bodom are ****ing stupid.

And you are ****ing stupid for thinking that takes even some small measure of talent.

In forty years I hope the music industry looks back on itself and says "Damn we were ****ing stupid"

Good Day.
Not bad, but your voice sounds a little constrained. Try to loosen up a bit. Otherwise it was pretty good. Keep up the good work

It was the only task I would undertake...

I P R O G
...to reap the harvest that was mine

- [ P R O G - H E A D ? ] -
Quote by silversoulcage
In forty years I hope the music industry looks back on itself and says "Damn we were ****ing stupid"

Oh it will, but not for music like Children of Bodom.

Don't be such a dick.

I P R O G

Quote by MetalGS3SE
Oh it will, but not for music like Children of Bodom.

Don't be such a dick.

I really try not to.

I would sooner listen to Britney Spears than any garbage like Children of Bodom.
I would sooner listen to Britney Spears than any garbage like Children of Bodom.

Lucky you, Children of Bodom did a Britney Spears cover.

I P R O G

Quote by MetalGS3SE
Lucky you, Children of Bodom did a Britney Spears cover.

Really?

Well neither of them can sing, Auto-Tune, Vo-Coders, T-Pain and garbage like that are slowly destroying music.
Quote by silversoulcage's profile
Favorite bands :
A lot I listen to everything from Bob Dylan to Slipknot,

Slipknot... And you say CoB are destroying music? Gtfo fag.

On topic: Your voice seemed way to forced, try making it more natural. Like Metal said, try to loosen it a bit. 4/5
Quote by silversoulcage
Really?

Well neither of them can sing, Auto-Tune, Vo-Coders, T-Pain and garbage like that are slowly destroying music.

And I suppose you think Slipknot and Korn are better?

Edit:

Slipknot... And you say CoB are destroying music? Gtfo fag

Couldn't have said it better.

I P R O G

Quote by silversoulcage

But that was ****ing stupid. That entire genre of vocals is ****ing stupid. Children of Bodom are ****ing stupid.

And you are ****ing stupid for thinking that takes even some small measure of talent.

Good Day.

"I don't care if I get a warning for saying this."

You are the most stupid, arrogant, piece of sh*t on this planet. You can personally suck every member of the COBHC's dick. F*ck you. And you think they have no talent?!?! You are a f*cking joke. Alexi, Roope, Janne, Henkka, and Jaska are some of the worlds most talented musicians. Why do you think they're a world renown famous band you stupid f*ck. Lets see you post a video of yourself playing kissing the shadows right here on UG. I would absolutely love to see that. So f*ck you, and grow up, open your ears/eyes. In forty years the music industry won't have to "look back", because people such as myself will still be listening to Bodom. CoB is sort of like a diamond. It will last forever.
Quote by silversoulcage

Good Day.

Even if you don't like CoB you can't deny that they are great musicians.

Retard
Personally the vocals are not the best part for me in children of bodom. i like death metal but not too treble screams like alexi's. i can listen to it but i like in flames kinda vocal better. anyway even if you dont like their vocals, if you dont understand the guitar solos etc. youre a stupid sh!t.

TS: i listened to your cover. it was actually better than i expected but in your cover you use 2 different types. the type you sang the lyrics "Kill myself, blind my eyes" this style was better than the other to me.
Quote by silversoulcage

Good Day.

Die. Now.
Quote by telecastermetal
i dont live in merica.
and enter sandman has good songs