So I have to write a Research Paper for my 10th grade C/P English class.
Anyone have any ideas what to write about?

She gave us a list it had stuff with some topics like
Great Depression
Assassination of John Kennedy
Silent Movies
Black Plague
9/11
The Holocaust
,but thats all rather boring

(It has to have a thesis and be an event)
Last edited by Joyoyoyoyoyo at Mar 5, 2009,
Quote by ctb
I dunno... umm... guitars?

Crazy, I know.

Yeah but it has to have a thesis statement.

My friends doing something on Woodstock
CP CLASS?

Quote by bendystraw
what's pron?

EDIT: i googled it, you guys are gross.

a2m/gape/murder/suicide/farrakhan/braziliancakefarts/bugera
Megadeth
Neverender:SSTB 4/19

Goddamn this cursed iron fist. When I lose control!

[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']You, sir, win epically.
Clockwork Orange

Read it.

Easiest research paper you will ever do. There's a million different things in that book you can write about. I did a research paper on it one time, so I know where you're coming from.
Quote by silversoulcage
Clockwork Orange

Read it.

Easiest research paper you will ever do. There's a million different things in that book you can write about. I did a research paper on it one time, so I know where you're coming from.

ugh i don't want to read a whole book.
the great depression is such an easy subject to research. there is so much info on it, especially in the states.

if you actually wanted to do something different, you could talk about the development of the guitar throughout history.
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
Quote by LedZeppelin9345
the great depression is such an easy subject to research. there is so much info on it, especially in the states.

if you actually wanted to do something different, you could talk about the development of the guitar throughout history.

hmm thanks i think i will try out the development of the guitar if i can find enough sources =)