its off of Punk Goes Pop 2, i was really excited for it, considerin Punk Goes Crunk was a huge success, i was kinda disapointed, there was only a select few songs that were good, the others were let downs, like Four Year Strongs cover of Love Song
WOW!!

I love the over dubs and the recording is very clean(what program did u use), Im not a fan of that typical vocal style but it sounded good none the less. what did u use to program the drums? just curios...

I also liked the crunch of your guitars, who do i credit for all this? did you do it all yourself or was it a band?
Quote by Ambush72
WOW!!

I love the over dubs and the recording is very clean(what program did u use), Im not a fan of that typical vocal style but it sounded good none the less. what did u use to program the drums? just curios...

I also liked the crunch of your guitars, who do i credit for all this? did you do it all yourself or was it a band?

Thank you very much!
It was just me that did it all and I used Cubase SX3 with a Reason drum kit for all the programming.
The vocals and guitars were recorded through a line 6 pod straight onto Cubase.
Also I added some synth bass through Reason rewired onto Cubase to give it a more "dancy" vibe.
I'm like a candle in the wind... unreliable.