I want to get the Fender Deluxe Fat Strat with Tex Mex pickups. I like the feeling of this guitar and it sound. I'm pretty set on getting it. I would like to add a Seymour Duncan Invader or a Gibson Dirty Fingers to the humbucker slot. In the single coil slots I want Seymour Duncan Hot Rails. I play punk, rock, metalcore, alternative, and ska. I have no price range its all good. So how does that sound for me?
I was actually in the same spot as you about a month ago. I was seriously looking into this guitar, Tex Mex's sounded good but I wanted some more bridge bite, so I went with the Deluxe Lonestar instead, got a Duncan Pearly Gates in it. Sounds, looks, feels, and plays awesome. Before you make a final choice, try and check out the Lonestar, man. I love mine.
That pickup combination would ruin the guitar's versatility. Invaders and Dirty Fingers aren't exactly the best pickups around, the prior sounds muddy and harsh, the latter just sounds bland and boring - to my ears at least.

I don't know why you'd need a Hot Rails in the middle AND neck position. What you are trying to do here would work for metalcore and maybe rock, but would sound very bad for ska and other music that needs good clean sounds. I strongly advise you not to do this.

I think the Deluxe Lonestar that SilverchairFan suggested is worth a look, it should do the genres you listed just fine - your Windsor and DS1 will give you enough gain to play metal with the Lonestar, even though the pickups have relatively low output - it's all in the amp (and in your case, the pedal), really.

What does 'no price range' mean? Because if you have all the money in the world, I can recommend you a CS Fender Showmaster, nice guitar for what you are doing...