Burgera is owned by Behringer and has the same reliability issues. That being said those two models do look quite interesting, and bugera have a rep for good tone. If they don't break down they should be great amps at very good prices
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Quote by skater dan0
Burgera is owned by Behringer and has the same reliability issues. That being said those two models do look quite interesting, and bugera have a rep for good tone. If they don't break down they should be great amps at very good prices

I agree. I have a friend who has a 6262...he took it in when he first got it to have a tech look it over and everything was fine...and if you can't tell by my GAS list...I've wanted to steal it off him for sometime
I'd stay away from them...if not for QC issues, than because I have issues with the way they do business. Any company that makes money by hijacking someone else's circuit, building it with cheaper(read: inferior) parts, and advertising it as having twice its wattage is a no-go for me.
Nope, no sig here.
Quote by jb_reborn
is 3600watts really necessary???

i'm going to go on a limb here and say that's 3600 watts peak not RMS
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Bugera's designs are ripping off Ampeg's HARD (i.e. 3 band ultra mid, bright, ultra high, ultra low) but I'm not too sad about it. The Nuke is an SVT4PRO on crack, and the other one just screams SVT3PRO. Still not as bad as the Behringer Sonic Ultramizer.

As per manual:
SYSTEM DATA
Output power
Peak power, both channels driven 2 x 1950 W / 2 Ω
Peak power, both channels driven 2 x 1380 W / 4 Ω
Peak power, both channels driven 2 x 800 W / 8 Ω
Peak power, bridged mono 3800 W / 4 Ω

While 1900W is a lot of power at mono-bridged 4-ohms, the Ampeg SVT8PRO goes to 2500W RMS at 2 ohms, so it's no biggie.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
Quote by thefitz
Bugera's designs are ripping off Ampeg's HARD (i.e. 3 band ultra mid, bright, ultra high, ultra low) but I'm not too sad about it. The Nuke is an SVT4PRO on crack, and the other one just screams SVT3PRO. Still not as bad as the Behringer Sonic Ultramizer.

As per manual:
SYSTEM DATA
Output power
Peak power, both channels driven 2 x 1950 W / 2 Ω
Peak power, both channels driven 2 x 1380 W / 4 Ω
Peak power, both channels driven 2 x 800 W / 8 Ω
Peak power, bridged mono 3800 W / 4 Ω

While 1900W is a lot of power at mono-bridged 4-ohms, the Ampeg SVT8PRO goes to 2500W RMS at 2 ohms, so it's no biggie.

from a purely financial perspective an affordable SVT3/4/8PRO is definately a good thing for us bassists. providing of course it doesn't do a behringer and die at the smallest hint of use
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
If they follow Bugera's guitar amps they will become more reliable over time...or maybe they learned their lesson on the guitar amps. I was thinking about buying a bugera guitar amp because it was relatively cheap and as long as it stood up to the years i wouldn't need anything else really. Even if i gigged with it. Hope these babies live up to the name in tone and exceed it in build quality.
dean edge one 5 string
Schecter studio-4
Samick fairlane-6
Ibanez sb900
Ibanez btb775
Fender p bass special deluxe

Dean Del Sol
Ibanez prestige rg2610

Peavey TKO 65
Peavey vb-2
Quote by the_perdestrian
listen to revelation, for he is wise in the way of bass-fu