Page 1 of 2
So tomorrow the Watchmen is coming out. I'm ecstatic. But I'm a little bit worried about my ability to get in. My mom ordered my ticket in advance on Fandango, so I won't have to worry about that. I will also be accompanied by many 18 year olds and maybe some kids my age. Do you think I will get carded at the front of the theater or anything? And if you think I will be, is there a possible way to avoid this? Thanks.

tl;dr: I'm 16. I already have tickets to a rated R movie. Will I get in?
doubt it
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
If you have the ticket maybe just get your friends to go in the main doors and then open one of the side doors for you.
Just run and blast through all the staff working there. They'll never see it coming.
No, they're not gonna card. You're not too bright are you?
Quote by PluckU
OH **** YOU says the computer, YOU MAY ONLY HAVE 1, READ IT, ONE AUDIO TRACK >:O I then i got pissed off and through my tuner against a wall
Since when do people get carded trying to enter a movie?

Never had a problem getting into a movie, no matter what it was rated, guess it depends on where you live, and how old you look.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
i've never had a problem and i saw my first R movie when i was 12, but it depends on the movie theater. the one i go to doesnt give a sh1t and has mentally disabled people as ticket takers. i always get my tickets online though just in case.
Is your name Mike? Do you want to be everyone's friend? Do you look similar to lots of other people? If so click here

Quote by LesPaulLeader08

Fucking win S&R!
Quote by HostileFTW

they do card actually. where i live at least. i guess he's of normal intelligence now?
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
if they do card wait a couple minutes and buy a ticket to a different movie. then sneak into watchmen during the previews.
umm, only once has the usher ever carded my girlfriend (she looks younger then she is), usually they only card at the box office, atleast the cinemark around here. and if youre going in a group, just be casual, like dont even look at the usher and stay in the middle of the group. try being in mid conversation as you pass by. if that fails then SUCKS TO BE YOU.

i however will be attending a midnight showing tonight!
Electro Metal???

myspace.com/lividarchaic
You're going to get in. I went into Gran Turino with my girlfriend and we were both 15 at the time. Her mom bought the tickets earlier and we had no trouble getting in, despite the movie just coming out. There were kids probably around age 8 in the theater too.
Do they REALLY enforce that stuff there? Our movie theater never checked our age (unless we were really young trying to get into an obviously inappropriate movie). Just do it.
Maybe. I do im only 16. But sometimes th ticket person is a complete prick cuz its like this...

if someone is caught letting a minor into an R movie they CAN get fined alot of money. Its pretty gay. Go for it tho
The worst I ever seen was the night Friday the 13th opened... (not really my kind of movie, gf drug me in there) but anyway, the place was packed.. and there was literally rows full, from one side to the other with kids from 10-13 years old... I'm not sure who was workin that night but they obviously didn't give a fuk.

But no, if they stop you just be like. "hey, me with a 12 inch dik and you're still callin me boy?" Works every time
"When sh*t becomes valuable, the poor will be born without assholes."
usually my brother and his friends can get in if theyre with me and my friends. i didnt think watchmen was rated R.

meh whatever im 19 what do i care i can do whatever te hell i want. except drink. and gamble. but i dont like to drink and gamble so im fine.

now im typing whatever i think. dont judge me.

>.>

<.<
^I S*** you not compadre!

Quote by Explorerpro
You Sir, Are Made Of Win.

Quote by El Hilliaro
Wow TS, this is a seriously great, original idea.

Anyway, I'm off, for some reason I have the strongest urge to listen to The Ramones.
Quote by HostileFTW

Well, it's a good thing that you, personally, are aware of the carding practices of every fucking theater in America, otherwise you'd have no grounds on which to make this statement.

In other words, shut up.
You're*
I've never had trouble getting into a movie. I didn't know people got carded at movie theaters. :\
sup?
isn't the "R" rated rule you jsut have to be accomponied (spell fail i think lol) by someone 18? which you will be?
Quote by J Mud
isn't the "R" rated rule you jsut have to be accomponied (spell fail i think lol) by someone 18? which you will be?

Yup, so either way TS, you're going to see that movie.
Sail upon the open skies
last time i tried to get it they said i had to be accompanied by someone 20 years old
Quote by Marshmelllow

Quote by frozen_soul
last time i tried to get it they said i had to be accompanied by someone 20 years old

That is wrong.

17 to get into an R rated movie.

18 to take ppl with you.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
It depends on were you are. when I was 16, some people didn't care and let me through without any problem
...I'm not that great.
I'm not 17 and I'm seeing Watchmen tomorrow. My dad is buying my ticket so I have consent to see the movie. They can't say no when my dad said its cool.

I'm safe right? I mean I'm 16 and my dad is letting me... they won't bitch will they?
Last edited by The_Paranoia at Mar 5, 2009,
Quote by TunerAddict
That is wrong.

17 to get into an R rated movie.

18 to take ppl with you.

different theater different rules?
Quote by Marshmelllow

Quote by Joyoyoyoyoyo
as long as your accompanied with an 18 year old they should let you see the movie

Yeah cuz we all just have one of those sittin around right?
Quote by Slash5992
Yeah cuz we all just have one of those sittin around right?

did you even bother reading the thread?
Quote by Marshmelllow

Quote by floppypick
Since when do people get carded trying to enter a movie?

Never had a problem getting into a movie, no matter what it was rated, guess it depends on where you live, and how old you look.

i did one time. the lady was a bitch. i still got in tho, my friend was 18.

if there are people there that are 18 then say your with them and your golden.
Page 1 of 2