I'm right now looking to start customizing my own gear. I just don't know wear to exactly start.

I'm about to get an epiphone valve junior in my hand to play around with and I'm not sure what mods to start with (and yes, i know of the thread)

I'm also looking to make an A/B switcher for my guitars to my amp. Any website with kits and what skills/equipment I may need would by appreciated.
John Frusciante
Slash
Jeff Beck
Matt Bellamy
Jack White

HT-5 Owners Thread

Owner of an 1/4 watt custom combo.

Quote by Garou1911
^This man speaks the language of win.

Donate to my cause
1: Don't bump your thread after an hour, delete your second post.
If you know of the thread read it. SYK and Kurtlives91 know the most about the VJ..

For pedal building check out the pedal building thread
Quote by k7apex
I just don't know wear to exactly start.

having an idea usually helps. get an idea of what you want to do since it'll be so much easier to point you towards the already existing threads that you could easily find using the searchbar or by reading the faq.

Quote by k7apex
I'm not sure what mods to start with (and yes, i know of the thread)

well if you are stuck for inspiration perhaps this thread you speak of may possibly inspire you and give you an idea or two

Quote by k7apex
Any website with kits and what skills/equipment I may need would by appreciated.

google is an excellent website used by millions upon millions daily to find things. even thing perceived by others to be difficult to find. it functions the same way as the searchbar does. i'd recommend the very first post in the ultimate pedal building thread.