Is Rondo Music a trusty place to buy equipment for through the net (the quality, prices, shipping times, etc.)?
John Frusciante
Slash
Jeff Beck
Matt Bellamy
Jack White

HT-5 Owners Thread

Owner of an 1/4 watt custom combo.

Quote by Garou1911
^This man speaks the language of win.

Donate to my cause
Though I haven't bought anything from them myself, they have a great reputation.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
Yea, the shop is basically a one man show. The guy who owns its name is Kurt and Ive dealt with him on many occasions. If the items not the quality you are looking for you can always return it hassle free. As for shipping and prices they can't be beat. Everything arrived at my house within around 3 days.
Epi Les Paul Standard
Vox AD50VT
i didn't like the packaging on my Agile Reaper i got from there, cos i don't think i could of got a case with it, but if its guitars your getting from there, get a case too & other than that it's spectacular
both my Agiles came already set up & tuned!

ALSO: if you're getting an Agile guitar - they are immaculate!!
better than some pro's guitars, at really cheap prices!
i live in the UK & i got both my Agiles w/ shipping & customs charges cheaper than getting what i originally wanted from within the UK!!
Last edited by _-Joey-_ at Mar 5, 2009,
I just don't like anything I can't try before buying.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39
Definitely yes. I've bought two guitars from them so far. Not only are Agile great guitars, but Kurt is a really nice guy and very helpful to potential/existing customers. The first time I bought from them, my guitar was over a week late (UPS messed up, not Rondo's)...Kurt got a full refund from UPS for me...no questions asked.
Last edited by eyebanez333 at Mar 5, 2009,