Hey guys im looking for a new modelling amp.. an uprade from a fender frontman 15w... generally im looking at under 300 dollars and 30-40w... I also want effects built in (Flanger, delay are the ones i mainly want)... i enjoy all styles of music except for extremely heavy metal (screamo) .... plz do not recomend the peavey vypyr for me..... I WANT IT SO BADLY but thers no way for me to get it.,.... I live in ottawa and the two music stores INL and Long and Mcquade dont carry peavey stuff >.< so VYPYR IS OUT OF THE QUESTION TT.TT anyways yea so what i was lookin at was Spider III 30W.. but everyones telling me it sucks d!ck 0_o and also the Vox Valvetronix or the roland cube 30W (i dont really want the cube..... not really feeling the looks if you know what im saying (o.-)

do you guys have any sugestions??? and how much does the Valvetronix go for??? (in canadian money)
This shouldn't be a question. Vox. Hands down.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
I like my Vox Valvetronix, but I'm not sure why you'd want to upgrade from one practice amp to the next. Why don't you save up a bit more and invest in something better?
Vox hands hands down. Not only are spiders awful, vox's will give you more volume and effects for the buck with amazing quality.
What's your problem with the cube? Cubes are great

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
What's wrong with the looks of the cube? I heard it was a good amp for the price. i would go with the cube or the vox.
Why don't you just screw both and get the Vyper you want off of Ebay or something like that?
Quote by crazy8rgood

Oh, look at those naughty waffles and their banana's...

*fapfapfapfapfap*

(if this is against the rules, I'll take it down.)
Save more, buy used...the classics.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales