I bought this a couple of months ago and switched the S-1 switch and pickups with a JB jr. in the Bridge, a Cool Rails in the Middle, and a Hot Rails in the Neck. It sounds as Sexy as it looks.
Quote by FretWizard88
It sounds as Sexy as it looks.

That must sound pretty damn sexy then, because it looks great!

I love the sunburst with the maple, as well as the pickguard color

Sweet guitar!
When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix
What color pickguard is that?
When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix
^^ Looks like Fender Creme!
Very nice guitar! Myself, I'd would've been satisfied with the stock PUS as they were probably good too but hey, it's all personal preference.
Does it come with the locking tuners (can't tell from pic) and hipshot trem-setter as well?
Probably came with a beautiful HS case too!
Moving on.....
Oh my God, is that Sienna Sunburst? DAMN YOU!

Ughhhh, orgasm right here, right now...

Good buy, sir, good buy. I am very happy for you - that is one sexy looking instrument.

Haaaaave fun!

EDIT: By the way, is the JB Jr. a good pickup? It's a stacked single coil or is it a humbucker? I need something like that for the bridge in my Strat.
Last edited by XxGibsonSGxX at Mar 5, 2009,
Lucky bastard... *stares at own guitar with shame*
Equipment:
-Ibanez GIO
-Fender American Standard Strat HSS
-Acoustic Schneider Guitar
-ARIA STB-PB-DX Bass
-Vox VT50AD-XL
-Roland Cube-30 Bass
-Digitech RP-250
-Blue guitar pick
Proud Member of UG's 80's Rock Fan Club
Quote by XxGibsonSGxX
Oh my God, is that Sienna Sunburst? DAMN YOU!

Ughhhh, orgasm right here, right now...

Good buy, sir, good buy. I am very happy for you - that is one sexy looking instrument.

Haaaaave fun!

*returns to thread in new pants* I beat you to jizzing in my pants
UG's Prodigal Son
The JB Jr. has just as much if not exactly the same amount of punch as the JB 59. Its a Singlecoil, but it just has the output of a Humbucker. The Hot Rails and Cool Rails are the same way. I also have the Hot Rails Coil Tapped.
Quote by lunaticfringe93
*returns to thread in new pants* I beat you to jizzing in my pants

I proudly display the mess in my pants! No need to hide it, there's no shame.

It smells pretty foul, but it's a small price to pay to physically exert my essence onto my own pants out of sheer joy/pleasure/frustration.
Quote by XxGibsonSGxX
I proudly display the mess in my pants! No need to hide it, there's no shame.

It smells pretty foul, but it's a small price to pay to physically exert my essence onto my own pants out of sheer joy/pleasure/frustration.

yeah................................*feels urged to post the pear*
UG's Prodigal Son
I'm uploading a video on Youtube right now of me just playing some Paul Gilbert, Between the Burried and Me, and an original that I wrote.
Oh and yes, the guitar is equipped with Fender Locking Tuners. I'm using 10 - 46 Fender Super Bullets and those are treating me just fine.
Hmm, actually that isn't too bad of a price. Maybe I can score one. We will have to see. I have too many options. Damn though, you've got a pretty nice tone. How are the other pickups? I've heard the Hot Rails are "bleh" but what's your take?
The Hot Rails actually sound really tight in the Neck Postition. They are not muddy at all.
that subtle burst is sexy as hell.
I am envious, really.
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio 60's Tribute
SX stratocaster
MIA Fender Stratocaster
Vox AD50 Vox AC15C1 Vox AC30CC2X Laney LH50r
Guitar>Joe Bonamossa Crybaby > AquaPuss> Sparkle Drive> Green Rhino> DejaVibe> Amplifier
CROWN VIC
Quote by FretWizard88
The JB Jr. has just as much if not exactly the same amount of punch as the JB 59. Its a Singlecoil, but it just has the output of a Humbucker. The Hot Rails and Cool Rails are the same way. I also have the Hot Rails Coil Tapped.

what the hell is a JB 59? In anycase, they're all humbuckers. The hotrails, cool rails, lil jb, lil 59 and the likes: they're actually humbuckers. They have two coils, only they're really tiny bobbins made to fit into the space of a single coil. They have similar output in terms of impedance, but the tone is a little differant. SC sized HBs to me sound a little compressed and smaller than a full sized HB, but they still sound good.

TS: that strat made me change my pants.
Fact: Bears eat beats. Bears beats Battlestar Galactica.
Quote by lunaticfringe93
*jizzes* *leaves thread to put on new pants*

Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.