In 4 months I lost nearly around 50 pounds or so and the nutrisionist made me go up 10 pounds wich I gained only 1 pund. The thing is, my arms got skinnier, legs, face, everything but the belly still a bit fat but it isnt flatten. How I can get it flatten without losin weight???

EDIT: belly is like stretched, when I sit or something it comes loose.
Gear:

-ESP/LTD M-100FM
-Yamaha Pacifica PAC012
-PBS 15Watts Amplifier
-Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah Pedal
-Monster 25ft. Cable
-Dunlop Tortex 1mm Picks
-Dunlop Strap (Heavy Duty)
- Ernie Ball 10-46
Last edited by Frankgt2 at Mar 5, 2009,
Find the body building and nutrition thread, ask there, you'll get an intelligent response from someone who knows what they're talking about.
All Hail! The Kala-Kala Chieftain!
is just like stretched, when I sit it comes loose. I dunno what to do. I cant lose weight cuz my arms are skinny
Gear:

-ESP/LTD M-100FM
-Yamaha Pacifica PAC012
-PBS 15Watts Amplifier
-Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah Pedal
-Monster 25ft. Cable
-Dunlop Tortex 1mm Picks
-Dunlop Strap (Heavy Duty)
- Ernie Ball 10-46
Find a gymnast bar or rafter cross-beam...since you've lost 50 lbs I'll assume that lifting your bodyweight seems like throwing a loaf of bread, so scrounge your way up to the gymnast bar or rafter, wrap your legs around it at the knees and start doing some real man-crunches until you have a 12 pack from your tits to your dicks. It flattens the fat and reveals the pack.
do situps, crunches, etc; exercises which work out your stomach muscles.
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
Where your body pulls fat from first is all genetics. As a bodybuilder myself, I can tell you that this is a hard thing to get over. Men in general have a fat bad around their abdomen, and their bodies tend to pull fat from there last.

Eat right, get lean, and hit the weights hard.

Quote by LedZeppelin9345
do situps, crunches, etc; exercises which work out your stomach muscles.

Wrong. Working your stomach muscles won't make him lose belly fat. It might make the muscle grow, which could make his abs stand out...or it could make his stomach look even larger.

There is no way to make your body use fat at a certain spot by working that area more.
Last edited by JewMasatFlex at Mar 5, 2009,
Lifting + Core Workouts + Running = Fine.
Get rid of the flab, then eat protein and build your muscle for the weight.
KatehMonster
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Dude, if you were a lesbian asking out another lesbian in a man forum we would be going crazy too.
Quote by zerosystem
just because you're a girl and you get more pussy than me doesn't give you the right to brag.
Starve yourself.
Tonight, we stagger out from the basement...

I'm sick of not having the courage to be an absolute nobody.

...Or fall to our deaths from above
you have a ****ing nutritionist ask him/her, i'm sure they would know.

other than that try ab workouts. get on a treadmill and walk just fast enough so that your not jogging.
Quote by JewMasatFlex

Wrong. Working your stomach muscles won't make him lose belly fat. It might make the muscle grow, which could make his abs stand out...or it could make his stomach look even larger.

There is no way to make your body use fat at a certain spot by working that area more.

it doesn't appear that he's trying to loose belly fat, it looks like he's already lost it and is trying to tighten up his stomach. So yeah, he would want to work his abs.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by JewMasatFlex

making the muscle stand out more gives the illusion of a skinnier stomache.
Quote by JewMasatFlex
Where your body pulls fat from first is all genetics. As a bodybuilder myself, I can tell you that this is a hard thing to get over. Men in general have a fat bad around their abdomen, and their bodies tend to pull fat from there last.

Eat right, get lean, and hit the weights hard.

Quoted for emphasis. If he is trying to lose belly fat.
Is it not fat, just stretched skin? If it is still fat, then keep doing some light cardio such as jogging, but start lifting. If you eat right and don't work too much cardio, you will start to build some muscle and this gain weight.
Quote by kauff
you have a ****ing nutritionist ask him/her, i'm sure they would know.

other than that try ab workouts. get on a treadmill and walk just fast enough so that your not jogging.

the first part came out wrong. it was meant to say you have a ****ing nutritionist???? ask him/her....
You've lost weight now you gotta gain some LEAN mass. Start working out. All the extra muscle you build will make your skin tighter to your body. Check out the bodybuilding\nutrition thread!
Lay on you back
Take a knife and drag it across your mid section
Take all the fat out
Sew yourself back up
do crunches, there like sit ups but faster and you don't lift all the way up, try to do 25 as fast as you can then to some cardio such as running etc etc
Quote by imdeth
Centorium you dick
I keep lookin behind me,You're amazing at this

Quote by Aerokizzombie
Dam,Cent, ur repeating man scares the shit out of me, its so true

Quote by CodChick
Omg Cent,Ive been havin nightmares because of u

Quote by MCMXCII
**** you man,I was just going to bed

I'm scary