Something under $350?? I know tht i will get either a Line 6 Spider 3 or a Peavey Vyper 15 watt..

But I cant decide on the guitar. I want to play Eric Clapton,punk,blues, and alternative stuff... Also Clean stuff..

What is a good deal??
if your a beginner...just buy a kit

I think there's some kits by Ibanez, Fender, and Epiphone (cheap Gibsons basically) that are not all that bad. And they come with all the essentials. And...they cost 350 or less

personally buy a guitar thats made for metal. better sound, more control.. Ibanez ftw
CUBE 30X. PLEASE DO NOT MAKE THE MISTAKE OF BUYING EITHER OF THOSE TWO AMPS THE CUBE IS FAR SUPERIOR (especially for the clean stuff) I play a lot of similar things and trust me when I say (as a person that has played all of the major modeling amps) the cube 30 is the best you can do.

You also get the advantage of being able to bring it anywhere easily (only eighteen lbs.) plus the controls are easier to use and Its loud enough to play with a drummer (the fifteens arent)

its about $275 so its in your price range
UG's Prodigal Son
You really have to watch it on those kit guitars now, the guitars are being made cheaper and have a tendency to have really sharp fret edges. I saw a guy at our local guitar shop who sliced his hand wide open on once of those kit guitars.

I recomend buying a Squire and the Peavey Vyper 15.
dude for that kind of music try to find an old epiphone les paul junior. i haven't played any of the new ones but ive played a couple old ones and i own one and its amazing and you can get one really cheap to
Quote by RizzoWashburn
Oh, and this is the internet. I have the right to be a douchebag. Fuck off.
Squier Classic Vibe Strat sounds good...
Equipment:
-Ibanez GIO
-Fender American Standard Strat HSS
-Acoustic Schneider Guitar
-ARIA STB-PB-DX Bass
-Vox VT50AD-XL
-Roland Cube-30 Bass
-Digitech RP-250
-Blue guitar pick
Proud Member of UG's 80's Rock Fan Club
Squier kits are only like $200-$250 on musicainsfriend
In order to live, you must be ready to die

R.I.P. DIO

FUCK JUSTIN BIEBER

Quote by Metallica_AC/DC
a mental asylum called Mike

Quote by Masamune
That's cuz you mad...Mike.

Sorry, had to get my corniness out of the way.
i would get a epiphone les paul special II. there only a 170 dollars and it has an amazing sound. its probably the best cheap lp on the market. its way better than the epi lp junior.
Squier Classic Vibe + Peavey 15W=Win
Fender 72 Tele Thinline (my baby)
Gibson SG Special Faded
ESP LTD M-1000
Peavy Vk 112
Boss GT-10
Id say just buy a Fender Squire Starter kit, it was my first guitar and amp and i really dont have any complaints about it yet.
Practice makes perfect... but why practice... nobody's perfect.
I'd agree with the Cube 30 and that should leave just about enough for a Epiphone SG type which will best fit your needs. LP Junior is also good if you find one.
I pick up my guitar and play
Just like Yesterday

T C Ellis Series 2 LP w/Skatterbrane Quiescence pups
Cort EVL-K6
Yamaha RGX211 modded
H&S Electric 12-string
Shaftsbury Ricki 4001
'84 Fender Yale
Roland Cube 15x

Get a Yamaha Pacifica 112V and a Roland Cube. I'm sure Yamaha might sound kinda nooby but its a great beginners guitar. I'd buy on now and I've been playing for 4 years (but I love my Jackson too much)
Quote by Td_Nights
Prank calls?

What are you, 10?

Be a man and go take a shit on someone's car.

Quote by Fate_of_Mind
I skimmed through, saw pregnancy test, and "why is there blood". I'm going to assume you just punched her in the ovaries, problem solved.

Xbox Live GT: VRSlashGnR