so im selling up, letting my much loved Carvin Legacy go, i bought on a huge shred bender last year, (all i listened to was Vai for the past couple of years so you cant blame me!) but now im pretty happy playing the blues and want to head my tone in that direction, the Legacy cant do that.

so id like someone to let me know what i should sell it for without screwing myself over, i want to be able to get as much as i can so i cant get another amp quickly (no practice amp)

so how much?

Carvin Legacy 100w head
Carvin Legacy 212 cabinet
1 year old
never gigged
cherished

i payed €1099 for the head and cant remember what i payed for the cab, probably around €450 or so

any help greatly appreciated! thank you
I'm the one that has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to
- Jimi Hendrix

Im tired of following my dreams, im going to ask them where their going and hook up with them later
- Mitch Hedberg
i dont know what the hell that weird looking E is but some w I say 900-1100$ is all right.
Last edited by THEKID546 at Mar 5, 2009,
Quote by THEKID546
i dont know what the hell that weird looking E is but some w I say 900-1100$ is all right.

That "weird looking E" is the euro currency symbol.
Europe is an Island off the western cost of Australia
I'm the one that has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to
- Jimi Hendrix

Im tired of following my dreams, im going to ask them where their going and hook up with them later
- Mitch Hedberg