Anyone wanna help a fellow player out by giving some ideas as to what effects Zakk Wylde might be using in this vid?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeyN2YfAwas

I've tried putting wah and flanger together and adjusting them but I can't get it. Halp?
Gear:

2004 PRS Swamp Ash Special
Peavey Valveking 212
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
Line 6 UX2
Sounds to me like a modulated delay on a really short delay time. That could just be dodgy YouTube quality though.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Quote by atreyu34
sounds like a chorus to me, or maybe a rotovibe.

Yeah, it could be his rotovibe too and Zakk uses chorus for nearly everything. I'm not really sure what a rotovibe sounds like...oh well.
Ok, I almost got it exactly by using my Tube Screamer, DD7 and Ibanez Chorus/Flanger.

I used my normal settings on the TS, had the E. Level and F. Level pretty much halfway on the DD7, with it on about 2 O'Clock delay time with the shortest delay mode, and then had about 4 speed, 7 depth, 0 delay time and 0 regen on the Chorus pedal. This is REALLY close but the only problem is that the pinches are cut up, as in the one note is like several notes and they are not continuous. I need to fix that.
Gear:

2004 PRS Swamp Ash Special
Peavey Valveking 212
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
Line 6 UX2