Normally when we make New Years Resolutions we kinda treat them like hookers; pick one's that look good, play around with them, then forget them. Has anyway actually stuck with their resolutions up to this point?

I've dropped a couple, mainly the ones that were stupid and didn't make me happy. The others I'm still workin on.
Why I Love Spanish Women

I'm hoping by "crack" you mean cleavage unless you have some kind of bizarre ass-chest.

Quote by Kensai
Dude, relax. Don't be so rape about things.
Mine was to get stuff done with my band. But due to the events that occurred in the last thread I posted, thats not going well at all.

(They kicked me out for no legitimate reasons.)
#57 in UG Top 100 2010!

I really ought to get my username changed...
I've been kicking ass at life, so mine was to continue in my life ass kicking. Hasn't gone so well so far, so I'm just kicking life's shins.
Quote by im not mental
my new year's resolution was to not make new years resolutions.

i'm sticking to it.

But if you're not doing, that, then, it, New, Reso-, ERROR, ERROR.
wanted to stop spankin' it. oh well
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
Quote by im not mental
my new year's resolution was to not make new years resolutions.

i'm sticking to it.

DOES NOT COMPUTE
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Mostly, so far I've successfully joined a band again for the first time in ages and have been hanging out with my friends a lot more.

Only thing I haven't done is raise my GPA.
mine was to get stuff done with my band and its totally happening now. we have been a band for about three years, but just recently started getting serious about it. we'll have a demo done soon, and then hopefully a full album sometime in the summer or fall, we have enough material, we just need to get it perfect....
Be still my heart, I hear your back cracking...

...sounds like music to me
mine was to be nice to people. i have a tendency to lash out at someone when they say something stupid and lately I've tried not to do that.
My New Year's resolution was to do what I want to do all day every day.

Due to lack of funds, this is nearly impossible
mine was to keep workin out at the gym and tryout for rugby next yr at my university..
i have so far kept up with it yes
/excluding the 2 week cardio break due to midterms
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Continue to never vomit again. in two years I've only had to swallow a mouthful. I plan to keep it that way forever.
Considering New Year's Resolutions are fairly pointless I would rather make a resolution when i have something to resolve. So meh, I have no resolutions.
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
to practice gutiar more

and i have been doing it and i can see results

Quote by Gunpowder
Thrashturbating? Most metal of all ways to pleasure oneself.