Those guy are seriously awsome.

The vocals are so 'raw'. I really dont know how to explain it

Well i love those guys.
There's No School like Old School.

So yeah, i'm getting active again on this fucking website.

FACEBOOK
I always thought the vocals were the only weak part of this band, sick lyrics though
listening to swan song right now
band owns. and has for over a decade
Quote by handbanana
R.I.P. Shaun Hand from Metal Sucks. He leaked this album and now Jake Bannon is going to crush his skull
Give Blood is a really solid album. They put on an excellent show too.
my mom told me a story about her going to see them with brann and bill from mastodon and all the straightedge kids getting mad at them for smoking and drinking there haha
on the brink of extinction.
CAN WE. START AGAIN. GO BACK TO WHAT IT MEANT BACK THEN. OPEN MINDS AND OPEN HEARTS. THE THINGS THAT SET. US. APART.

I missed Bane when they played here and I'm pissed about it.
Quote by recklessnick
i heard the singer got up on stage and said fsu sucks and got beaten up by them lol

I'm not surprised. FSU is full of shit from what I've heard.

On another note
THE LAST THING THAT I WANT TO DO RIGHT NOW is scream ONE MORE LINE of the words that fall from your mouth!
ill be here tomorrow. ill be here next year. just like this x on the back of my hand. not goin nowhere.

im not straightedge at all but that lines pretty cool i think

and...holding this moment ftw
Quote by handbanana
R.I.P. Shaun Hand from Metal Sucks. He leaked this album and now Jake Bannon is going to crush his skull
I'm not surprised. FSU is full of shit from what I've heard.
FSU is one of the worst bands I've ever heard lyrically. Them and Project X.

I can't believe there isn't a thread on Bane already.
They need to get their arse down to Aus.
Quote by recklessnick
i heard the singer got up on stage and said fsu sucks and got beaten up by them lol

Maybe that would explain his down syndrome.

Too much?
Quote by Internal Chaos
FSU is one of the worst bands I've ever heard lyrically. Them and Project X.

Let's not say things about Project X that we can't take back now. As for the FSU, I've heard very interesting things about them. Look up Boston Beatdown or the "Inside Straight Edge" documentary on youtube. The latter is really bad, but will give you a laugh.
This is true, I got to see them ages ago with FC Five. Show ruled apart from all the fashion kids there wearing that t-shirt which just says 'BANE' on the front which it seems every hardcore kid has.
All-O-Gistics:

Thou shalt always go for greatness
Thou shalt not commit adulthood (ALL)
Thou shalt not partake of decaf (ALL!)
Thou shalt not have no idea (ALL)
Thou shalt not allow anything to deter you in your quest for all (ALL!)
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
This is true, I got to see them ages ago with FC Five. Show ruled apart from all the fashion kids there wearing that t-shirt which just says 'BANE' on the front which it seems every hardcore kid has.

Hey i have this t-shirt

LOL

Probably gonna see them live at the end of the month whit have heart
There's No School like Old School.

So yeah, i'm getting active again on this fucking website.

FACEBOOK
I have it too but thankfully it is now too small
All-O-Gistics:

Thou shalt always go for greatness
Thou shalt not commit adulthood (ALL)
Thou shalt not partake of decaf (ALL!)
Thou shalt not have no idea (ALL)
Thou shalt not allow anything to deter you in your quest for all (ALL!)
I actually prefer shirts that just have the bands logo on it.

Depends if these new ones are artsy or not.
And I'm pretty sure xNEGATRONx would beat both Project X and Earth Crisis in a fight, thx
I'm wearing a Bane shirt right now, but it's a long sleeve that says "count me out" down the side and quotes the song on the back.
Quote by Internal Chaos
And I'm pretty sure xNEGATRONx would beat both Project X and Earth Crisis in a fight, thx

I have this theory that Karl Buechner's bandanna is the source of all his power, so you could probably cripple him by taking that. You'd just have the rest of the band to contend with and they're pretty big guys (they are vegans though, so they probably have weak bones from years of iron deficiency). As for Project X, I cannot in good conscience condone, even jokingly, fighting a band made up of people from the greatest youth crew bands to ever exist.
Quote by saxaxe
Sick Of It All, Bane, Ruiner, Wisdom In Chains and Mindset this summer. Sound good? Yes it does.

yes it fucking does!

this world will run right through you, THIS WORLD WILL RUN YOU THROUGH!
bold and the beautiful owns. dig it.
Quote by handbanana
This band has very quickly become one of my favorite live acts. Their singer's a goofy lookin bastard, but they put on a hell of a show and always get a great reaction.
its a shame regular posting occurs in the attack attack thread and this one remains relatively inactive....seriously one of the bands that got me into hardcore. band is awesome
Quote by handbanana
Quote by Haymaker17
its a shame regular posting occurs in the attack attack thread and this one remains relatively inactive....seriously one of the bands that got me into hardcore. band is awesome

Agreed. This is one of the very few bands I've been listening to since I was sixteen (when I got into actual hardcore).
Bane and Down To Nothing? Probably one of the most decent tours in Uk ever ha
Quote by Haymaker17

thats cause half the post in the AA thread are people making fun of them, and no one has anything bad to say about bane
"If the good die young, we'll fucking live forever"

Quote by zezimathehero
Genital Warts > What Separates Me From You

Quote by zezimathehero
Genital warts, what separates me from you
This Is My Therapy
Quote by postmortem2006

Give him something he can appreciate.

Herpes maybe.
Theyre coming here the 12th of Oct, i believe is when it is, with Foundation and Blacklisted. Good times to come.
when words meant more...