Page 1 of 2
Quote by Survivalism

What he means is "You should have used the N-word there"
Stop whining and learn your theory!

Quote by oddhawk676
Yeah, some black guy with a yankees cap walks into the ice cream parlor, and I said "We dont serve your kind here," as in, yankee fans, i guess he thought something else and left.
Nigga, please....

Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
We beat the hell outta this horse last year.
Get with the program.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by PekarGuitar
What he means is "You should have used the N-word there"

God, such a brilliant opportunity wasted.
You're*
This is three years old. The word is a direct insult to black people, what the hell do you mean it isn't offensive?
i dont see it as a racial term..
i see it as loud, obnoxious, and stupid ppl, who are annoying as crap and cant behave like real people...
why do black people seem to think ****** is there word?
white people used it first. and its not an adjective to describe
black people. it means ignorant. people need to not be so pissed off
about it. its just a ****ing word

n_gger

id like to solve the puzzle.

******!!!

dernh

im sorry it was nagger....nagger...

oh..well that makes sense...
Quote by fearofthemark
A wild asshole appeared!

fearofthemark used GTFO

the june 09'er fled!

Rip Heavens Gate
Quote by neverspoiled
i see it as loud, obnoxious, and stupid ppl, who are annoying as crap and cant behave like real people...

It doesn't matter what YOU see it as. I could replace "loaf of bread" with "faggot" if I wanted to but that doesn't take the offense away from it. If I go up to a gay man working at a grocery store and ask him how much a faggot costs, he'll still be offended despite my connotative use of the word.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by neverspoiled

Quote by neverspoiled

Oh, so you can just redefine words and they're no longer offensive?

It's OK, everyone, "fuck" now means "cake."
You're*
Quote by bendystraw
This is three years old. The word is a direct insult to black people, what the hell do you mean it isn't offensive?

It means ******s are the first to segregate themselves.
They can call me cracker and nothing happens, yet I even utter ****** and I have everyone on me for racism. F*ck that, they call themselves by it, so I will too.
Quote by Immortal_Guitar
ExiledSoul, you have just won the Best UG Liar award. Thanks for participating with your incredible dumbassery and lies.

Quote by gsr2k6
I have a turd with a carrot stuck in it. Its the GREATEST pet ever, makes quite the mess though.
Well, I live in California.... Im white.... California is 51% Mexican..... does that mean since Im the minority I can now justifiably call Mexicans beaners?
Quote by basspunk709

You know, I don't get to say this often and also be right, so I'm really going to savor this moment.

You are a fucking idiot.

Quote by exiledsoul
They can call me cracker and nothing happens, yet I even utter ****** and I have everyone on me for racism. F*ck that, they call themselves by it, so I will too.

Have they not taught you about slavery in Canada? Or is it just International Say Retarded Things Day?
You're*
Last edited by Survivalism at Mar 5, 2009,
the only reason this makes me mad is because since the word seems to get used so freely in so many forms, do people really have the right to get offended? i mean, if it's such a colloquial term now, why is there still this taboo on it?
Warmoth Strat w/ Lace Holy Grails
'07 Roadhouse Strat
Washburn WD-21 all Koa Acoustic
Marshall JCM-2000 TSL-122
Bugera V-5
Quote by basspunk709

n_gger

id like to solve the puzzle.

******!!!

dernh

im sorry it was nagger....nagger...

oh..well that makes sense...

Yeah, we deserve our racial slur back! You are a fucking idiot. Don't worry though, that's just words.

And also, this is three years old guys. Seriously, everybody involved is probably dead by now or something.
Last edited by bendystraw at Mar 5, 2009,
Quote by exiledsoul

If you're not a racist then you should have no good reason to use the word in the first place.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
Quote by bendystraw
Yeah, we deserve our racial slur back! You are a fucking idiot. Don't worry though, that's just words.

And also, this is three years old guys. Seriously, everybody involved is probably dead by now or something.

Racist. Relating to the stereotypical lifespan of the African American young male adult.
Quote by dudetheman
If you're not a racist then you should have no good reason to use the word in the first place.

That's wasn't really the point I was getting at.
When I was still in high school, some kid pushed me, I turned around p*ssed off and there was this black kid. All he said was "get out of my way cracker." I responded with "f*ck off n*gger."
Guess who got a 2 week suspension? Me. Nothing happened to the black kid because he started screaming racism.
I think it's bull, when they can call me a cracker first, a derogatory term in my opinion then when I respond with a deragatory term, whatever they said is forgotten.

Basically, a man is a man. I don't normally use the word. The problem is that they segregate themselves. Saying they want to be equal yet making "black history month" or saying Obama being elected is a change in the world for the better. It's not a change for the better, because Obama is not a "black" president. He is a PRESIDENT. Nothing more, nothing less. Same goes for the rest of people.
Quote by Immortal_Guitar
ExiledSoul, you have just won the Best UG Liar award. Thanks for participating with your incredible dumbassery and lies.

Quote by gsr2k6
I have a turd with a carrot stuck in it. Its the GREATEST pet ever, makes quite the mess though.
Quote by dudetheman

Quote by dudetheman
Nigga, please....

I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
Quote by exiledsoul
That's wasn't really the point I was getting at.
When I was still in high school, some kid pushed me, I turned around p*ssed off and there was this black kid. All he said was "get out of my way cracker." I responded with "f*ck off n*gger."
Guess who got a 2 week suspension? Me. Nothing happened to the black kid because he started screaming racism.
I think it's bull, when they can call me a cracker first, a derogatory term in my opinion then when I respond with a deragatory term, whatever they said is forgotten.

Basically, a man is a man. I don't normally use the word. The problem is that they segregate themselves. Saying they want to be equal yet making "black history month" or saying Obama being elected is a change in the world for the better. It's not a change for the better, because Obama is not a "black" president. He is a PRESIDENT. Nothing more, nothing less. Same goes for the rest of people.

1. White people weren't stolen from their homeland and forced to work for 200 years, then later freed only to become second class citizens who had to fight for 50 years for rights that you and I take for granted every day. That's what makes the word nigger much more offensive than cracker. If you can't see that then you're either a racist, an idiot, or both.

2. Why would you complain about Black History Month? Is it a burden to you? No. Sure, it acknowledges important people of a certain race but it in no way tries to make you seem inferior to them.

And Obama being elected to President despite his heritage does show a much needed change for the better in America. Go back to the 60's or 70's, or hell, even the 80's and tell ANY man that a black man will be President in 2008. They'll probably laugh at you. His success in the election marks a milestone in America's long but forth going separation from our racist traditions and if you can't see that then once again, you're either a racist, an idiot, or both.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
Last edited by dudetheman at Mar 5, 2009,
Quote by dudetheman
1. White people weren't stolen from their homeland and forced to work for 200 years, then later freed only to become second class citizens who had to fight for 50 years for rights that you and I take for granted every day. That's what makes the word nigger much more offensive than cracker. If you can't see that then you're either a racist, an idiot, or both.

2. Why would you complain about Black History Month? Is it a burden to you? No. Sure, it acknowledges important people of a certain race but it in no way tries to make you seem inferior to them.

And Obama being elected to President despite his heritage does show a much needed change for the better in America. Go back to the 60's or 70's, or hell, even the 80's and tell ANY man that a black man will be President in 2008. They'll probably laugh at you. His success in the election marks a milestone in America's long but forth going separation from our racist traditions and if you can't see that then once again, you're either a racist, an idiot, or both.

It's just as bad. Either way, if you're going to tell someone off and use a derogatory term, make sure you can take it when someone calls you something you don't like. The time has past when they were not treated as equals. The point is that even though they are now treated like equals they segregate themselves by making things like black history month. They segregate themselves by saying "Obama the first black president, shows that black people are coming up in the world." It doesn't show this at all, they have been treated as equals for a long time, it's time for them to stop b!tching about the past - yes, it was bad - but it's not bad any more it's now time to move on. Constantly dwelling over what happened and b!tching about it won't change the fact that it did happen. Realize they are equal to white men in this day and age, maybe not 30 years ago, but now they are, so stop with all the black pride if you want to be "equal" and "the same" as a white man.
Quote by Immortal_Guitar

Quote by gsr2k6
Last edited by exiledsoul at Mar 5, 2009,
Quote by exiledsoul
It's just as bad. Either way, if you're going to tell someone off and use a derogatory term, make sure you can take it when someone calls you something you don't like. The time has past when they were not treated as equals. The point is that even though they are now treated like equals they segregate themselves by making things like black history month. They segregate themselves by saying "Obama the first black president, shows that black people are coming up in the world." It doesn't show this at all, they have been treated as equals for a long time, it's time for them to stop b!tching about the past - yes, it was bad - but it's not bad any more it's now time to move on.

Just as bad? Did you even read my post?

So cracker is just as derrogatory as the N-word? Tell that to the great grandchildren of a man who was hung by the KKK while they chanted that word until he strangled to death.

It's not the same, and until black people enslave us for 200 years and visit unspeakable horrors upon us in the name of their superiority, it won't be.

And if you honestly think that Black Americans are treated completely equally in society today then you're pretty sheltered.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
Quote by dudetheman

So cracker is just as derrogatory as the N-word? Tell that to the great grandchildren of a man who was hung by the KKK while they chanted that word until he strangled to death.

It's not the same, and until black people enslave us for 200 years and visit unspeakable horrors upon us in the name of their superiority, it won't be.

And if you honestly think that Black Americans are treated completely equally in society today then you're pretty sheltered.

I got your back on this one dude. Go get 'em.

There is a reason the other thread got closed.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by dudetheman

I live in Canada, where as a white man I'm shafted from jobs due to the laws in place requiring certain amounts of "coloured people" on a job site. It's bull, I'm just as qualified as any of them yet they receive benefits. If they want to be treated so equal, they shouldn't be accepting these benefits.
I have no idea what it's like in America, nor do I claim to. But in Canada, where black people are receiving more benefits than myself, it's racism against whites.

PS: I'm not trying to sound like a complete dick because I do have lots of black people in my family. They have told always said that Obama is not the first black president. He is just the first president in a while that seems to have his head on straight.
Quote by Immortal_Guitar

Quote by gsr2k6
I believe it is time for my opinion!

The word "nigger" sucks. People who say it are idiots.

The word "cracker" sucks. People who say it are idiots.

Racism sucks, whether you are Black, White, Asian, Indian, whatever.

For equality to exist, black people are going to have to learn that racism works both ways.

For equality to exist, white people are going to have to learn that blacks had it hard and still do in many places.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
I'm reading Huckleberry Finn in my English class, as a class.

They use nigger all the time; inconsistency in rules FTW.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by exiledsoul
I live in Canada, where as a white man I'm shafted from jobs due to the laws in place requiring certain amounts of "coloured people" on a job site. It's bull, I'm just as qualified as any of them yet they receive benefits. If they want to be treated so equal, they shouldn't be accepting these benefits.
I have no idea what it's like in America, nor do I claim to. But in Canada, where black people are receiving more benefits than myself, it's racism against whites.

I agree with you on that point. No one should be guaranteed a job over anyone else just because of their race.

Quote by exiledsoul
PS: I'm not trying to sound like a complete dick because I do have lots of black people in my family. They have told always said that Obama is not the first black president. He is just the first president in a while that seems to have his head on straight.

I also agree here. Well, partially.

He is the first Black President and I can admire and respect that fact as a milestone in American history but he's also the first president since FDR who has his ducks completely in a row, IMO.

I would prefer a Libertarian president though, but I'll take Obama over a Neo-Con.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
Quote by CrzyGuitarist93
I've heard ****** on tv before.

Was it a music video?
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
Quote by CrzyGuitarist93
I've heard ****** on tv before.

Anyone who watches South Park regularly has.

Just because it's on TV doesn't make it appropriate.

(Actually, it's usually the opposite.)

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
Quote by dudetheman
Anyone who watches South Park regularly has.

Just because it's on TV doesn't make it appropriate.

(Actually, it's usually the opposite.)

So if it's on tv, it's inappropriate?
Quote by dudetheman

There are white women sold into slavery all over the world. They're used as sex objects, and are raped, abused, and have other unspeakable things done to them. They have absolutely no rights. None at all. Now, how can you say that whites don't know what it's like?

I don't really have a problem with Black History Month. I think it's good for people to be educated. What I don't like is that blacks can have things like Black History Month, Affirmative Action, etc. and people don't complain..but if whites wanted a White History Month they wouldn't get one because the rest of the world would call us racists. Yeah, enslaving blacks was wrong. Very wrong. But we made up for it. We freed them, and they now have the exact same rights as us, and because of Affirmative Action and other things of that nature, they have the same..if not greater..opportunities than whites.

If we're truly equal, then we should all have the same things. That means no Black History Month. No Affirmative Action. Everyone would have the exact same opportunities and not use some bullsh*t programs to try to give minorities a leg-up. When this country was first settled we had to do things for ourselves without anyone's help. If we could do it then, back when we didn't have a leg to stand on, then minorities can surely do it now.

She dreams in color, she dreams in red.

Quote by josh999x
A guy put a dildo on his head and shouted look i'm a unicorn.

Quote by sg255
Patrick was so slang, but Squidward was a boob waffle.
Quote by MoshPitRock
There are white women sold into slavery all over the world. They're used as sex objects, and are raped, abused, and have other unspeakable things done to them. They have absolutely no rights. None at all. Now, how can you say that whites don't know what it's like?

That's only a fraction of another historical (and still ongoing) oppression in society that some white men still don't understand.

Quote by MoshPitRock
I don't really have a problem with Black History Month. I think it's good for people to be educated. What I don't like is that blacks can have things like Black History Month, Affirmative Action, etc. and people don't complain..but if whites wanted a White History Month they wouldn't get one because the rest of the world would call us racists. Yeah, enslaving blacks was wrong. Very wrong. But we made up for it. We freed them, and they now have the exact same rights as us, and because of Affirmative Action and other things of that nature, they have the same..if not greater..opportunities than whites.

If we're truly equal, then we should all have the same things. That means no Black History Month. No Affirmative Action. Everyone would have the exact same opportunities and not use some bullsh*t programs to try to give minorities a leg-up. When this country was first settled we had to do things for ourselves without anyone's help. If we could do it then, back when we didn't have a leg to stand on, then minorities can surely do it now.

I understand (and share) your opposition of affirmative action but Black History Month? Why dislike it? There's nothing wrong with it, IMO.

Quote by CrzyGuitarist93
So if it's on tv, it's inappropriate?

Keyword: Usually.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
Last edited by dudetheman at Mar 5, 2009,
Page 1 of 2