A Mesa Triple Rec. with a Marshall 1960a cabinet (GT12-75 celestions).
You think it would sound good if tweaked enough?
Did you really have to ask? Hell yeah bro!
I play guitar in a ska band.
Modded MIM Strat > Fender Tuner > Bugera V55HD > Custom built 2x12
Jesus, that should sound good if it wasn't tweaked.

Why the hell are you even bothering to ask?
*A list of all my gear*

Varg/J Mascis/GG Allin are all the same person.

There are two types of people in this world: people who like Bolt Thrower, and people who suck.

Death by diamonds and pearls.
to show off to the people who can only afford a fraction of what that would cost

just kidding bro... but yeah...no need to ask thats awsome right there
I have a Triple Rec. and I'm lookin at some cabs. I'm thinking about the Marshall 1960a. seems like it would be a good match.
Yeah, do it dude. I've never been a fan of Marshall heads, but I love Celestions and Marshall cabs.
I wish I had enough dough to buy a Triple Rec...
@cgolden

BTBAM FTW
*A list of all my gear*

Varg/J Mascis/GG Allin are all the same person.

There are two types of people in this world: people who like Bolt Thrower, and people who suck.

Death by diamonds and pearls.
thanks man. Mesa's are expensive. I paid about 1,400 for mine. I'm just lookin at cabs that would blend in well with my style of music (metal, rock, etc)
Quote by TriviumFan717
thanks man. Mesa's are expensive. I paid about 1,400 for mine. I'm just lookin at cabs that would blend in well with my style of music (metal, rock, etc)

Yeah man, obviously Trivium is in your name, so the Mesa would suit you really well.
If you really want to get into metal sounding... maybe try out some Krank cabs or try to find some ENGL cabs.
But always try before you buy.
thanks. Yeah Marshall makes some great cabs. from what hear the 1960a is the way to go. thanks for the suggestions man.