Page 1 of 5
EDIT:
The show arleady happened, it sucked, they couldnt hear the amp so they thought I was faking.
Last edited by bulletrocks522 at Mar 7, 2009,
grade 7?
mark III?!

i envy you so very much
**** news BTW. why dont u get the other guitar players over to your place and unleash some mesa boogie mayhem on their asses to show them their spider sucks
Paul Reed Smith CE22
Fender Spalted Maple HH Tele
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Korg Pitchblack
Boss GE-8 Graphic EQ
Dunlop ZW Wah
BBE Two Timer
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV Combo
Mesa/Boogie Rectifier 212

www.myspace.com/shapesofgrey
OUCH that suxx!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you start a reply with: I have never played one but I have heard good things about it! Your opinion is invalid.

Oh wow. Dude, I'm really, really sorry......

Here's something to keep in mind when you see those kids next....

*raises hand to ear*

Hark! What's that?

--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
why couldnt i have that amp in grade 7......
"You Laugh at me for Being Different. I laugh at you for all Being the Same."

Girls I want to Intercourse
Jessica Alba
Oprah
Girlicious (each of them)
Betty White
bring your mesa anyways
screw the teacher and that spider
Gear:
Fender MIA Strat w/EMG SA's
Fender Super 60
Boss RT-20 Rotary Sim
Ibanez AD-9 Analog Delay
EHX Big Muff

"Doctor Kindly Tell Your Wife
That I'm Alive, Flowers Thrive
Realise, Realise, Realise"
Quote by wyldeshredder
grade 7?
mark III?!

i envy you so very much
**** news BTW. why dont u get the other guitar players over to your place and unleash some mesa boogie mayhem on their asses to show them their spider sucks

Cause they dont know good tone or anything about amps for that matter for sh!t. I bet they dont even know what SS and tubes are.
Quote by wyldeshredder
grade 7?
mark III?!

i envy you so very much

he's in 7th.....
...that's... horrible. The other players must obviously know nothing about guitars, other than how to play them. I hate players like that.

Take your Mesa to the gig, and somehow covertly break the Spider right before you go on so they have no choice but to let you use your Mesa. Then, take it with you as you leave and be like "we're supposed to share the Spider, not my Mesa."
Last edited by whiteraven119 at Mar 5, 2009,
well then youd have to let aforementioned noobs use your mesa
do you really want stupid 7th graders using your precious mesa?
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
heres how you win.
step 1. bring your amp in
step 2. turn gain, mids, and volume all the way up.
step 3. proceed to play evil has landed by testament at full volume.
step4. see if the spyder can get anywhere close

win.
quite simple, stop bitching here and go rebel against your class... i wouldnt have taken that ****.. refuse to play or something seriously dude... line 6 over mesa c'mon!!!

just read whole post =P
i wouldnt want some noob touching my mesa especially if they voted for a spider... so negate my great advice before.
Last edited by danecave13 at Mar 5, 2009,
God Forbid................. suck it up seriously. Make the best with what you have.
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Quote by blackflag49
Joe Biden's wife is a total cougar.

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!

XBL Gamer Tag:

Arch Enemy65
Quote by enemy120
bring your mesa anyways

I brought it for the auditions and for all rehearsals, but ill get in trouble if I bring it to the show tommorow.. When I told the kids I wanted to use my amp, they told on me saying that I dont share and I got chewed out by the teacher. I dont mind sharing, I just want to use my Boogie. This whole situation gives me a huge urge to facepalm so hard that I would pass out.
Quote by enemy120
bring your mesa anyways

+123456789
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
Sucks you can't use your own gear, but its not like using a crappy amp for one night is going to tear you're world down.
7th grade is laughable. But then I realized it's you, and you pretty much transcend 7th grade.
Don't let them hold you down, you must rape them all with your br00talz.
Quote by bulletrocks522
I brought it for the auditions and for all rehearsals, but ill get in trouble if I bring it to the show tommorow.. When I told the kids I wanted to use my amp, they told on me saying that I dont share and I got chewed out by the teacher. I dont mind sharing, I just want to use my Boogie. This whole situation gives me a huge urge to facepalm so hard that I would pass out.

man they're acting like a bunch of 7th graders

...oh ...wait they are
Gear:
Fender Super 60
Boss RT-20 Rotary Sim
Ibanez AD-9 Analog Delay
EHX Big Muff

Quote by The_Bosstone
Sucks you can't use your own gear, but its not like using a crappy amp for one night is going to tear you're world down.

True dat
It just sucks
Or, you could take the Mesa, smuggle it in, and pull the old rock trick.

Leave the Line 6 onstage, and the Mesa offstage. Borrow a wireless...

You see where I'm going?
--

--
they need to learn the wrath of your messa
just claim that the spider broke or something

edit: or hide the messa behind the cab and have that hooked up and just leave the spider on top
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Last edited by justinb904 at Mar 5, 2009,
Quote by stratman_13
Or, you could take the Mesa, smuggle it in, and pull the old rock trick.

Leave the Line 6 onstage, and the Mesa offstage. Borrow a wireless...

You see where I'm going?

I couldnt do that, shes a strict ass teacher and will definetley notice.
Ah, damn, that sucks man....

My condolences go to you. My only suggestion is to bring a pair of earplugs with you
--

--
very easy still my advice stands...

no mesa no performance... you will find more with better br00talz. i promise
This sounds like a very mature 7th grader lol. Most 7th graders I know would be using **** slang like and wouldn't even think of a "Hobby" (i.e. Guitar), Kudos to you for not being a mindless **** lol.
how bout punch the teacher in the face and tell her to shove, in the words of james hettfeild, METAL UP HER ASS!!!!
i would have done it in 7th grade. i had balls back then. i tried to burn down my catholic school...
you know, ive owned 8 different guitars over my lifetime, and right now i have 3. i wanna know what the hell happened...i mean the picks and cables are understandable, they disappear into thin air all the time, but guitars?

i have a better idea
when its your turn to perform
make the crappiest tone you can
piss off everybody

shouldn't be hard with a spider
Gear:
Fender Super 60
Boss RT-20 Rotary Sim
Ibanez AD-9 Analog Delay
EHX Big Muff

bring in your mesa and on a peace of paper write 'Line 6 Spider III" then just stick that paper onto the front of the Mesa logo.

i don't see why bringing the amp would be a problem anyway, you're the one carrying it, you're the one responsible for it....it's YOUR freakin' amp, the school should have no say in what you can or cannot bring.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Quote by justinb904
they need to learn the wrath of your messa
just claim that the spider broke or something

edit: or hide the messa behind the cab and have that hooked up and just leave the spider on top

Now that could work........
But I imagine it wont sound so good since the Line 6 cabs suck.
Quote by Arch Enemy 65
God Forbid................. suck it up seriously. Make the best with what you have.

This. Who cares what amp will be there. It's an elementary school talent show.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
Just dont play, doesnt sound like a good time anyway.
My Gear:

Fender Aerodyne Stratocaster
NOS Tweed Fender Blues Jr
Boss BD-2
Boss CE-5
Boss CS-3
Dunlop Slash Crybaby
Korg DT-10
Boss BR-600
MXR Script Phase 90
MXR DD-7 Analog Delay

GASing for:
Vox V847
Quote by justinb904

this.

though it doesnt matter. its just one gig. and theyre tone noobs, as everyone in the audience will be. since the audience wont know good tone, it doesnt really matter if you have good tone or not.
Ibanez S320 with Dimarzio Fred + Seymour Duncan 59-> Weeping Demon Wah -> Ibanez TS-7 -> Homemade iBoost x3 -> Keeley DS-1 -> Visual Sound H2O -> MXR Ten Band -> Traynor YCV20
Quote by Robino_Ibanez
this.

though it doesnt matter. its just one gig. and theyre tone noobs, as everyone in the audience will be. since the audience wont know good tone, it doesnt really matter if you have good tone or not.

Dunno about you, but I like good tone. Its not the audience im worried about, I want good tone for myself.
Page 1 of 5