Panties 'round your knees
With your ass in debris
Doin' dat grind with a push and squeeze
Tied up, tied down, up against the wall
Be my rubbermade baby
An' we can do it all

My way - your way
Anything goes tonight
I was looking for a new practice amp, and the Cube 20x was what I decided to get. It gets good reviews, and it's reliable. It's a work horse. They say the Vypyr is better, but I heard too many stories about people with problem Vypyrs. I ended up getting a good deal on Ebay for the 30x.

It's good for what it is.
I have the Roland Cube 60, which I'm quite fond of.
I'd get the 20x if I was you.
Gear:
Ibanez GSZ120
Mitchell MD-100S
Roland Cube 60
Boss DD-7
Fantastic amp. Its pretty cheap, the sounds are great, its very lightweight, its very quiet, and has a good mix of effects. The digital reverb and delay are as good as you'll find in any other product. For a practice amp, the Roland cube series simply cannot be beat. Go for it.
Quote by ElMaco
My last pay check was £0 working 0 hours. I can't believe how easy it was
Quote by GraceKim
I was looking for a new practice amp, and the Cube 20x was what I decided to get. It gets good reviews, and it's reliable. It's a work horse. They say the Vypyr is better, but I heard too many stories about people with problem Vypyrs. I ended up getting a good deal on Ebay for the 30x.

It's good for what it is.

I was thinking of the Vypyr and I heard about how they arent reliable so my mind changed
With your ass in debris
Be my rubbermade baby
An' we can do it all

My way - your way
Anything goes tonight
I think it will go perfect with my Jackson
With your ass in debris
Be my rubbermade baby
An' we can do it all

My way - your way
Anything goes tonight
Quote by Fives
I was thinking of the Vypyr and I heard about how they arent reliable so my mind changed

Yeah. I don't want to diss the Vypyr. I wanted to get one. There are a lot of people who have no problems with them. I just didn't want to risk it. The Vypyr has a lot of toys on it that are probably pretty cool.

The Cube has some gadgets on it: flanger, chorus... And after toying with those for a while I realized I don't really need them. The Cube sounds great to me. It has the features I need. It also has a "power squeezer" : with the press of a button the amp turns into a 2 watt amp thereby enabling you to play at very low volumes. My house is one of the open air houses where sound travels freely and someone in the basement can hear a fart from the third floor. I gotta have low volume.