is there one?
i mean like it has the radius and c shape and length or whatever of a stratocaster
becuause i love the strats neck but i want the sounds and shape of a lespaul
i've thought about that too
but i've never looked into it
sorry
Gear:
Fender MIA Strat w/EMG SA's
Fender Super 60
Boss RT-20 Rotary Sim
Ibanez AD-9 Analog Delay
EHX Big Muff

"Doctor Kindly Tell Your Wife
That I'm Alive, Flowers Thrive
Realise, Realise, Realise"
Quote by therealtater
replace the neck on a les paul with a strats neck

Most Les Pauls are set-neck.
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by melton100
Why not buy parts from warmoth and build it?
Seconding this. If you want a Les Paul body and tone but with a Strat neck, that's the only way of doing it.
Of course, you'll need to be prepared to put the guitar together yourself since Warmoth don't actually make the guitars, they make each part and ship it to you, almost like a kit.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
careful there, thats dangerous thinking, think of what the universe would be like if fender and gibson merged.....oh the horror, i cant even begin.
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.
Warmoth is the way to go if you want a hybrid bastard child between two pretty different guitars.You can get an LP body with an LP neck,but have the neck scale and shape match a strat,and you can also make it all maple.Their stuff is very nice,especially the quilt tops on their bodies and the feel of their necks.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Oddley enough St. Blues makes a guitar close to your specs. The Bluesmaster has an LP body with a Fender type neck but with a really flat radius.
Dont ESP do a Les Paul like body, with a thin neck?
Gear:

Tokai Les Paul LS65
Carvin MTS3200 212 Combo
Boss SD-1 with Monte Allums GT Mod
Dunlop Crybaby

100 Watt Marshall JCM900 2x12 Combo For Sale! £400! PM Me For Details/Offers...
Warmoth is about the only way to get a LP body with a strat neck. There may be some companies out there doing something close, I think ESP LPs have 25.5 scale things like that. Warmoth has the options for the classic strat necks for any of their bodies. But if you start changing the scale length or woods then youre gonna lose the tone of a LP.
Quote by YoHendrix
Dont ESP do a Les Paul like body, with a thin neck?

yea they do I have some old guitar that has a les paul body and a fender neck on it I just got a a squier with a 70's style neck on it and took the neck off of course that was a waste of money but i wanted it that bad
Quote by no_thing101
a prs singlecut could get close

My PRS single cut/trem is a very playable neck.

It is not as C as my strat though. Slightly bigger. Yet I can play it better because the craftsmanship and build quality is better!
Quote by melton100
Why not buy parts from warmoth and build it?

+1.
The parts are top notch and for the quality they're made with they're insanely cheap.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.