So as much as I would like to invest in Ceriatone, I want to get an amp from a guitar store. So like usual I want an amp with nice bass and mids cleans for my strat (yes I know a strat is naturally bright) with nice smashing pumpkins distortion from the mellon collie era. Oh also my budget is $1,200 and since I play at church I would like it to be 50 watts, like I said I won't be able to buy online (kind of not trusting ordering online).
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
Last edited by reb_49 at Mar 5, 2009,
id just order online.. i mean everyone does it... im sure nothing will go wrong..
or waste the excess money you could be saving at the store
for smashing pumpkins distortion use a big muff
Gear:
Fender MIA Strat w/EMG SA's
Fender Super 60
Boss RT-20 Rotary Sim
Ibanez AD-9 Analog Delay
EHX Big Muff

"Doctor Kindly Tell Your Wife
That I'm Alive, Flowers Thrive
Realise, Realise, Realise"
Quote by enemy120
for smashing pumpkins distortion use a big muff

yeah but the big muff has a problem mixing with the rest of the band, and plus I mean the Mellon Collie era not Siamese Dream.
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
Ceriatone 50 watt JCM800 copy
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
Quote by danecave13
id just order online.. i mean everyone does it... im sure nothing will go wrong..
or waste the excess money you could be saving at the store

yeah but because I lost money being scammed, I'm not trusting the internet.