This is the full band version of Down the Drain it's just a rough take from one of our band practices, so the quailty isnt great but you get the idea. For just using a normal camcorder and a really old PA system I'm pretty happy with the sound. But let me know what you think about it even if you don't like it constructive criticism is welcome we want to get better. If you leave a comment I'll do the same for you thanks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaRnP7zSU-k
The vocal melody doesn't really work at all with the underlying chords. The chorus sounds fine though, so it might be that the singer was a bit flat until he got into the song. Otherwise, I admit at first I was thinking 'just another crappy kids punk band', but it's actually really tight.

Your drummer's got good time, and the guitar playing is right on the money. Sort out the vocals and it'll be spot on
Quote by sugapablo
Nice stuff. All in key, all together, good energy, catchy. There's nothing obviously bad or wrong so....good job! I actually have no "crit" to offer.

I am curious why the one amp (Vox?) is facing sideways instead of out toward the "audience", but....

C4C?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1085588

The church is setup so they get the least amount of stage noise pouring out into the audiunce, I'm using a pod x3 the drums are going straight into a stage monitor same with the keyboard and bass. Thats the only guitar amp on stage so its supposed to be learned up against the wall facing the other guitarist. So the least amount of noise gets off the stage, but when we have our band practice our lead singer plays guitar and he puts his mic in the middle of the stage. So the amp would be all the way over in the corner with the drums so he just pulls it out and faces it at himself so he can hear it. His guitar is just filling in the gaps in the music really so its pretty low in the mix, without the amp facing him like that he probably would'nt be able to hear it at all.
Quote by Osiris77
The church is setup so they get the least amount of stage noise pouring out into the audiunce, I'm using a pod x3 the drums are going straight into a stage monitor same with the keyboard and bass. Thats the only guitar amp on stage so its supposed to be learned up against the wall facing the other guitarist. So the least amount of noise gets off the stage, but when we have our band practice our lead singer plays guitar and he puts his mic in the middle of the stage. So the amp would be all the way over in the corner with the drums so he just pulls it out and faces it at himself so he can hear it. His guitar is just filling in the gaps in the music really so its pretty low in the mix, without the amp facing him like that he probably would'nt be able to hear it at all.

*shrugs* If it works. I just was curious what the reason for it was as I never saw someone do that before. I would think feedback would be an issue (perhaps not at the volumes you're playing). Typically, people would close-mic their amp and feed it into the monitor.

Although UN-typically....the Wall of Sound put all the PA/amplification behind the band so they could hear exactly what the audience was hearing and not have to use any monitors at all. Two mics were used for each channel out of phase to prevent feedback.

Best dang sound system ever! (Just way too expensive and complicated.)
http://www.audiojunkies.com/blog/730/an-insiders-look-at-the-grateful-deads-wall-of-sound
    Sounds ok, I'm going to be completely honest here though. It sounds like everything I've heard on an American Pie soundtrack

It's got some nice melodies, but the overall song lacks real melodic instrumentation.

The drums are very good, and the vocals suit the song.

Sorry for the late crit, my speakers were broken xD
    Very nice!! I like it. It's a tad bit typical when it comes to the rhythm guitar par, though and I didn't like that. The vocals are good/believable. The chorus is excellent and The drummer is good. Like you said, it's just a rough demo, but it's be so much better once you get it down on tape (or CD). After the mastering process is done, it'll sound amazing. I would say, just fix the rhythm guitar part a little so that it won't sound so predictable. just my humble opinion.