So this has been bothering me for a few days...
Does anyone know that Judas Priest picture, similar to the album cover for Unleashed in the East, with KK Downing to the left, sort of in a running pose, facing Halford? It's a really cool pose and it's been bugging the hell out of me that I don't know where it's from.

Quote by FlyingFuc!<
i read on the toilet.
sometimes i'm even on UG or AIM.
laptops + wireless = The Pit on the toilet.
Quote by RinestoneCowboy
Cannibal Corpse transcend genres and stereotypes with their emotional and heartfelt take on music.
i'm not totally sure what you're asking, but the best place to go would be the Judas Priest thread.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
Quote by darkstar2466

Close I guess, but in the one I'm thinking of, he's got the guitar neck parallel to the ground
Quote by FlyingFuc!<
i read on the toilet.
Quote by RinestoneCowboy
Cannibal Corpse transcend genres and stereotypes with their emotional and heartfelt take on music.
Search on Google images for "Judas Priest live" or something like that. You'll get what you want through eventual searching. Good luck.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
Search on Google images for "Judas Priest live" or something like that. You'll get what you want through eventual searching. Good luck.

Yeah, thought about that, but I'm looking for a quicker solution...Does anyone know of any websites that have a lot of Priest pics? fansites, etc.
Quote by FlyingFuc!<
i read on the toilet.
Quote by RinestoneCowboy