Is this something that even happens to other people?
I'm sitting here with a bleeding lip as a result of my vigorous handling of my acoustic (I do wear it rather high) and I'm thinking to myself "accidents like this happen to me far more often than they should".

Mind you, it's usually from taking OFF my guitar after I've been playing it with the strap, and it's usually more in the eye socket area but seriously I shouldn't be hitting myself in the face at all. Again, this happens more than it should – how about you guys?
Quote by bassmanjoe08
I learned that there are easy ways to waste your life away when all you have is a computer and a world full of people putting new and interesting things on their boners.

Wow, I've been here for a while.
I do it alot actually. Especially with a huge bass body...
Quote by Azgirio
Yeah, you definitely raped his churches and burned his women.

Quote by LordBishek
Forgive the bluntness, but what in the chucklefucking hell is this?
I have my strap as low as I can go, and whenever I have it on a strap, I never take my hands off the guitar

MC name = Bearrorism
nope i use my fingertips for playing, not my precious teethies... mmmyy precciouuusss...

but no really i havnt done that, n i find that really funny lol
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Quote by SoftOath
never...
/thread

THREAD HIJACK!!!

what is the first thing you think of when u try to think of something random...mine is always pickles or chicken

That shit is stupid and annoying and shut up.
You're*
Quote by drunkinkoala
Never have, now drumsticks on the other hand.

hit my self in the eye once.
that sucked.
Rojam's new and improved band!!!!

Listen a little bit, we DON'T suck!
Quote by SoftOath
never...
/thread

THREAD HIJACK!!!

what is the first thing you think of when u try to think of something random...mine is always pickles or chicken

The first thing I think about is **** you.

THREAD HIJACK!!!
My lip is still bleeding, wtf
Quote by bassmanjoe08
I learned that there are easy ways to waste your life away when all you have is a computer and a world full of people putting new and interesting things on their boners.

Wow, I've been here for a while.
Last edited by Eighteen4Ever at Mar 5, 2009,
Yeah, when I got my very first guitar when I was twelve years old I immediately went into my room with my ****ty guitar in hand. I put on the strap (I had no idea what strap-locks were at the time) and I tried to swing the guitar around myself like I saw a bunch of bands doing, but instead of flying across my body, it just flew up and nailed me in the head.
Quote by Rojam
hit my self in the eye once.
that sucked.

Hit myself in the eye, hands, nose etc, several times.
Yeah, it sucks.
Quote by mroctoberfest
Yeah, when I got my very first guitar when I was twelve years old I immediately went into my room with my ****ty guitar in hand. I put on the strap (I had no idea what strap-locks were at the time) and I tried to swing the guitar around myself like I saw a bunch of bands doing, but instead of flying across my body, it just flew up and nailed me in the head.

lol thats actually hilarious
A few times, actually. I didn't put my strap on when sitting down once, and I reached to my left to get something off teh floor, and it slid off my leg and the headstock punched me in the jaw. Hurt like a sumbich too! And a couple of other times I can't remember...

EDIT: Now, to give you all an idea of the force behind the hit to my jaw, remember the bat out of hell baseball bat? It was like that. Not quite as bad, but my god, it was forceful, man.
My gear:
Schecter C-1+ w/ Seymour duncan Jazz (neck) and Full Shred (bridge), with Sperzels
B-52 LG-100A 4x12 half stack
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Some sort of acoustic Squier
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
Last edited by SchecterC-1+Man at Mar 5, 2009,
Quote by SoftOath
never...
/thread

THREAD HIJACK!!!

LOLZ U SO RANDOOM I WANT BE YOU CUSS U F WORDIN FUNNY HOLY POO!!

Seriously, what the ****?

And anyways, you managed to hit your self in the mouth with your guitar? Wow. How high do you wear it exactly. And for the record, I hardly ever take my hands off my guitar, cause if it crashed into the ground I would go next door and kick that ****ing annoying 6 year old girl in the teeth.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

I've hit myself in the forehead and top of the head before, but not really in the face.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Myself? Not to often. Others? Now that's a completely different story. When you get into what you're playing, you just kinda move, you know? Sometimes you move the wrong way and end up smacking your singers face with a headstock, but whats a few *cough*hundred*cough* incidents among friends?
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
Never. I've been hit with other peoples guitars, but I've never actually got myself in my 14 years of playing.
nope, because i am sart enough to be careful when i am taking my guitar off.
Quote by coolstoryangus
Pffffffft schematics

Although i guess the OP will have to get used to reading them if he's going to buy a bugera..
Quote by gregs1020

along with fire escape routes...

I tend to hit other people more.
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.