Does anyone know of any low-priced Archtop/Hollow-Body? If not, are there any good, low-priced guitars that work well with Rockabilly/Psychobilly.
At the end of the day...
Prepare to kill
everyone.
Well, what's your budget?
Gear List:
'97 Gibson Explorer w/ Duncan SH-4 and SH-2
Fender Jazz Bass 'Crafted in Japan'
Yamaha Acoustic Guitar
Vox AD30VT w/ VFS2
Roland Cube 30 Bass
Modded "St. Louis" Wah
Dunlop .88 Tortex picks
Any Gretsch guitar that you can find in your price range should work well. Gretsch is kind of the classic rockabilly guitar
Don't get any of that Ibanez bull****. Are you looking for a hollow or a semi hollow? The lead guitarist in my band has the Gretsch G122, its like 500 bucks I think, or if you want the Semi hollow you'd have to go with the Epi, Dot Studio is like 300, Dot Standard is like 400 about. All great guitars.
Quote by cmalmo4
Don't get any of that Ibanez bull****. Are you looking for a hollow or a semi hollow? The lead guitarist in my band has the Gretsch G122, its like 500 bucks I think, or if you want the Semi hollow you'd have to go with the Epi, Dot Studio is like 300, Dot Standard is like 400 about. All great guitars.

I prefered the Artcore over any Dots that I'Ve played.

Your opinion = Bull****.
ಠ_ಠ
if you can get a gretsch, if not than id recommend a Dot
Without spiritual mentoring, too much freedom can lead to the soul's decay
- Prince
Quote by cmalmo4

Don't listen to this kid.The Ibanez artcore series are some great budget hollow and semi-hollow body guitars.There's also the epiphone dot,or a used sheraton model.There are also brands like hagstrom,gretsch,and some schecter models that you might want to consider.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Quote by cmalmo4
Don't get any of that Ibanez bull****. Are you looking for a hollow or a semi hollow? The lead guitarist in my band has the Gretsch G122, its like 500 bucks

That's $699, hardly considered a budget guitar.

Quote by cmalmo4
I think, or if you want the Semi hollow you'd have to go with the Epi, Dot Studio is like 300, Dot Standard is like 400 about. All great guitars.

Below $499 you aren't going to find a Epi better than the Artcore. Period. And not one has a bigsby style trem.

I stand by the Artcore for a decent "budget" semi.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.