I was expecting sludge, but close enough. lawlz awesome. Not enough trve music anymore.
PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, RATHER EMAIL MY SITE
beaconcraft@hotmail.com
www.beaconcraft.com

Quote by On Winds of Plague
The problem with these guys, they aren't beating a dead horse, they're sodomizing it, and then charging people to watch the video on the internet.
Vocals just sound like you're yelling until you inhale. The drummer obviously knows how to use a double bass pedal really well. These are all really short and kinda boring. Your guitar player uses like three chords palm-muted then unpalm-muted. The drummer is really good though. C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1086176
GOMEZ
Originally posted by Marroon5MustDie
It's spelled khoyaschotsii. Trust me, I'm a Native American. My name is Running Rainbow.
It is yelling. The drummer IS great, yes. The guitar parts ARE simple, and anyway, the guitarist is 14. Thanks for some input, at least.

I'm not really into your band's stuff. The vocals aren't so great to me, but you're a good guitarist.
Dude, Apocalypse is awesome.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.