Just got it with my Shure SM58

But after like 2hrs trying to figure this **** out, it's getting me stressed. I definantly WILL NOT read the +100 ****ing pages about this in the Help or whatever section that is..

So skipping all the crap, can someone tell me how to record? I'm planning to use Audacity, but I can't Audacity and Gearbox to run at the same time, and I don't even know how to record...
Quote by Garret.
fortify your anus

you never know what could happen
Quote by happytimeharry
I just had an odd mental image of someone building up a fort around their asshole made out of Lincoln Logs.

Quote by sacred_silence7
it's cause you forgot to put in an extra hammer-on

MUSE FAN?!!
plug your amp into your computer, its best to use a D/I Box for this(Bass amps usually have them combined with their line outs), or you could use a usb mic, or plug your mic into your amp then into your computer

And to make it really simple, get an 8 track
I'm FAT!
Well I already have the Toneport UX1... I just need to know HOW to record, as in after I dl all the software needed, I can't find the "start record" or whatever I'm suppose to do.
Quote by Garret.
fortify your anus

Quote by happytimeharry
I just had an odd mental image of someone building up a fort around their asshole made out of Lincoln Logs.

Quote by sacred_silence7

MUSE FAN?!!
For me it was relatively simple.
Plug everything in. Load up Gearbox. Load up Audacity. Set Audacity to record from Line6 Toneport UX1. Click record. Play.
Everytime I have Gearbox up and try to load Audacity, it won't. And if I load up Audacity first, it freezes when I click anything on it after I load Gearbox
Quote by Garret.
fortify your anus

Quote by happytimeharry

Quote by sacred_silence7

MUSE FAN?!!