Page 1 of 2
no ****IN way
Gear:
PRS SE Custom
Takamine G Series Acoustic
Peavey Vypyr 30
Digitech RP 250

Quote by voodoochild23
The only time I'll dance is if Nickelback caught fire and no one helped.
Quote by xaviergray
This thread will fail massively simply due to the lack of effort that will be put forth to find funny Wikipedia articles.

Negative Nancy?
I looked on Wikipedia for the "Great Wall of China".

The page proceeded to inform me that the Great Wall was infact made out of cheese.
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
Quote by xaviergray
This thread will fail massively simply due to the lack of effort that will be put forth to find funny Wikipedia articles.

true...

but still
GEAR
Fender American Jazz Standard Bass
EHX Russian Big Muff
Boss SYB-5 synth
Peavy Max 700 Bass Amp w/ Peavy Pro 410 Bass Cab
Ampeg BA-115T

Quote by loudog93
divide by zero records

destroys the phonebook
Quote by jetfuel495
Did you do this? Be honest.

honest to god i did not

i was looking for his statistics and came across it
GEAR
Fender American Jazz Standard Bass
EHX Russian Big Muff
Boss SYB-5 synth
Peavy Max 700 Bass Amp w/ Peavy Pro 410 Bass Cab
Ampeg BA-115T

Quote by loudog93
divide by zero records

destroys the phonebook
i laughed so hard when i read that that my parents told me to leave the room.

*epicness*
Quote by maiden03
Ahhh damn you vinc3nt!

Downpressor man

Where you gonna run to

All along that day

੧_\\\
At first I was reading and I saw "reoccurring groin injury" and thought, is that the funniest thing in this? then I saw the rest of it...

MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
at first i thought that it was a russian playing for american team.......then i read further down... lawl @ Before Earth was fully developed, some 4 billion years ago, Marek Svatos was born from a celestial jelly on the outskirts of the universe.
According to the psychoanalytic view of the syndrome, the tendency might well be the result of employing the strategy evolved by newborn babies to form an emotional attachment to the nearest powerful adult in order to maximize the probability that this adult will enable — at the very least — the survival of the child, if not also prove to be a good parental figure. This syndrome is considered a prime example for the defense mechanism of identification.[3]

what does that mean? that ppl with the syndrome act like babies?
One time me and a friend were looking at a list of diseases for a band name or something and we saw "Super Aids" on the list so we clicked it and it went to Steve Jobs.
During the Superbowl halftime show I decided to check how old Bruce Springsteen is.
This is what I found
http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/7523/picture35.png

I have absolutely no idea what was going on.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unusual_deaths

1327: Edward II of England, after being deposed and imprisoned by his Queen consort Isabella and her lover Roger Mortimer, was rumored to have been murdered by having a red-hot iron inserted into his anus.[15]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unusual_chemical_compounds

Thebacon - Dihydrocodeinone enol acetate, an opioid analgesic or antitussive.
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
I know wiki used to say "it is not advisable to use urine to clean open wounds"... I was looking for it, but I guess they've removed it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultimate_Guitar#The_Pit

I can't edit, but it'd be good for someone to edit the section about The Pit to say something like:

This is the place where a large number of epicly amusing, however stupid and pointless threads can be found. Also common in The Pit is a large selection of memes, such as "I Cum Blood" the "Lol. Wut?" pear and the entire incident with Union Jake.
Fapping and being naked is mandatory.
Go to Fred Durst's page. The picture looks like Bruce Willis. it's funny. There's my two cents
Just a quick warning guys, i dunno if it does or not... but some of this stuff may constitude an invasion... so be carefull.
Quote by imdeth
Centorium you dick
I keep lookin behind me,You're amazing at this

Quote by Aerokizzombie
Dam,Cent, ur repeating man scares the shit out of me, its so true

Quote by CodChick
Omg Cent,Ive been havin nightmares because of u

Quote by MCMXCII
**** you man,I was just going to bed

I'm scary
Quote by theotherguy7145
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultimate_Guitar#The_Pit

I can't edit, but it'd be good for someone to edit the section about The Pit to say something like:

This is the place where a large number of epicly amusing, however stupid and pointless threads can be found. Also common in The Pit is a large selection of memes, such as "I Cum Blood" the "Lol. Wut?" pear and the entire incident with Union Jake.
Fapping and being naked is mandatory.

Look up the history and you'll see LeHartman edited into The Pit section that memes are banned, most notably the Lol Wut pear and Rickrolling, but some fucker got butthurt and deleted it.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Page 1 of 2