Can't say I thought so.

Was recently shopping for decent start guitars for a friend, have to say I took a pass on that one.
Guitars:
Gibson Explorer - White
PRS SE Singlecut
Fender Acoustic

Amps:
Crate head w/ POD preamp
Crate 120 watt POS
Crate Cab
for a starter guitar, i would recommend looking at some pawn shops, and dinking around with them, research ths guitars and ampos

and make your own decision

marshal is overrarated
i am wayyyyy to ****ed for this right now, goodnight
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
Maybe giving some actual information on what it is that you're looking at,your budget,the styles you play,and what you want instead of just saying "I found *insert random thing*,is it good?" would yield better results.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

as in pack do you mean amp and guitar? If so im guessing the amp will be an MG, there fore do NOT buy that pack
I wouldn't go for the pack, doesn't really sound like a good deal. I have yet to be even mildly impressed by these amp + guitar packs.
Equipment:
-Ibanez GIO
-Fender American Standard Strat HSS
-Acoustic Schneider Guitar
-ARIA STB-PB-DX Bass
-Vox VT50AD-XL
-Roland Cube-30 Bass
-Digitech RP-250
-Blue guitar pick
Proud Member of UG's 80's Rock Fan Club
Haven't heard of Marshall guitars, but if it says MG or Spider, then better stay away.
MY GEAR
Ibanez SA160QM
Laney HCM10
Squier Bullet Strat
MXR Carbon Copy
Zoom Tri Metal
Modtone Flanger(mini)
EHX LPB-1
Korg Pitchblack
Timtone acoustic
Quote by TheQuailman
Never tried the guitar, but the amp that comes with it is crap. I'd avoid it.

I'd bet £50 that the amp is better than the guitar in that pack.
I'd not wonder, seriously. They probably just take what they can get for the lowest price at the time and put a marshall sticker on the headstock.
What type of guitar is it? Is it like an actual Marshall guitar or like what laguna did with their starter pack and included a line 6
Fender 72 Tele Thinline (my baby)
Gibson SG Special Faded
ESP LTD M-1000
Peavy Vk 112
Boss GT-10