..no tabs, no "friends", no favorites, no uploads, nothing. I just signed up to have a name on here. I can post on here but there's really no reason for me to be signed up on here..I guess if I wanted to but...I just don't have anything.
Rock on
oh, ok
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
oh, ok
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
btw, you can add me if you want.
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
Quote by SDragonRocker5
I'm saying don't I have to use those features and stuff?

You don't have to.
They're there if you wanted to.
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
Well see I just signed up a long time ago but just recently started posting on here so I'm new here so to speak.
Rock on
I can add my favorite tabs, some guitar pics, and maybe contribute a couple tabs and upload some samples of my guitar playing if I can get the thing to convert to mp3 on Audacity.
Rock on
they're not a necessity.

/thread

edit: unless you want to try and be popular.
MY BAND!!!

Quote by floppypick
Well, I'm all out of ideas, except for one. dress up as a squirrel of the opposite sex and try to seduce it. Over the years of mating you and the squirrel will form a species or human squirrel hybrids and be able to take over the world!
Last edited by metal_maniac#1 at Mar 6, 2009,
Nah. I make little use of my profile, to be honest. It's not a big deal.

I'll be your friend though, if you're lonely
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
Reported. Spam.
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
So yeah..it's like I'm a new user. What's that thing to convert Audacity to mp3?

Yeah I don't care about being subscribed to stuff and all that.
Rock on
Last edited by SDragonRocker5 at Mar 6, 2009,
Well thanks..um..I may try to add something on here when I feel better..I just basically look up tabs on here.
Rock on
You can add me if you like
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
You can also use this to get reported!!!

*reported*
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Quote by SDragonRocker5
..no tabs, no "friends", no favorites, no uploads, nothing. I just signed up to have a name on here. I can post on here but there's really no reason for me to be signed up on here..I guess if I wanted to but...I just don't have anything.

This post makes me want to kill myself.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Sorry..but I haven't felt well at all..I know I could possibly add more but I don't know..not right now.

I was saying I could but I don't feel well enough to do anything besides post every now and then. I'm sure I could at least add something.
Rock on
Last edited by SDragonRocker5 at Mar 6, 2009,
If I cared about other people's loneliness I wouldn't have time to cry myself to sleep every night.
What is this that stands before me?

Figure in black that points at me...

FUCKETH THINE SELF