Guys check this site out

http://www.AWSurveys.com/HomeMain.cfm?RefID=(V)

its absolutley legal and ya only have to write down the surveys after ya register there.. each survey's got two fields and askes an opinion of the site...

fill it and get 4 or 6 dollars per each... than ya can get the cash via pay pal or other ways as well..

go on register... make money ... ya'll get which ever gear ya want.. it only depends on you
Hmm, nice work

reported.

There's a reason why people don't use those.
a little lost.....
is this one of these things were we join n you make money from every1 one of us that uses your link
Quote by Gigatiran
It's really not that hard... almost all women are sluts.

Quote by Twist of fate
do u rlly think a girl will come to school in the morning and interrupt ur conversation screaming "Hey i nailed my own poonaner last nite and came like a hurricane YEA BABII"
im pretty sure he reported you 'cos its illegal to advertise on UG.
Quote by Gigatiran

Quote by Twist of fate
do u rlly think a girl will come to school in the morning and interrupt ur conversation screaming "Hey i nailed my own poonaner last nite and came like a hurricane YEA BABII"
Hey cool. I just made 150,000 bucks by stealing some kid's identity information.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by vigenharutyunya
mmm i didnd get it anywayz.. whats wrong bout it?!

ok, i will make it clearer...IT IS A UG RULE THAT YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO ADVERTISE. YOU GET REPORTED FOR DOING SO.
Quote by Gigatiran

Quote by Twist of fate
Who is egar and how much does he cost?

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top
umm yeah right i will ge money by what you do bt it doesnt harm you guys. .its jst making me better... ya can y\hae yr referals as well..

to davo... i know i jst posted it and after only sow tht ya wrote the UG restriction.. bt umm i'v eseen pretty much ads here and nothing s wrong about it eh?!
Quote by vigenharutyunya
umm yeah right i will ge money by what you do bt it doesnt harm you guys. .its jst making me better... ya can y\hae yr referals as well..

to davo... i know i jst posted it and after only sow tht ya wrote the UG restriction.. bt umm i'v eseen pretty much ads here and nothing s wrong about it eh?!

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
Quote by vigenharutyunya
argh.. right... im jst ina freakin hurry...

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
I'm suprised this isn't closed by now. You're scamming us into getting you money.

I didn't click on the link and I'm not going to
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
Quote by vigenharutyunya
fiewf and ive been wondering all these years "what does that long empty key do??!

why do you talk so funny?
Scamming...

*reported*
What is this that stands before me?

Figure in black that points at me...

FUCKETH THINE SELF