I own a js30ke which is the low end jackson kelly and the tuners are really dodgy and very very sensitive. My g and b string also go sharp when i dont play for like an Hour. I want to change machine heads?

Any recommendations? and how much would they be about in australian.

THank yo0u
Go with Sperzel's. They hold tune better than any other brand. And you'll love how easy it is to change strings. Here in the State's, you can get a set for around $70.00.
There's my way and the wrong way.
I'm a personal fan of sperzel or planet waves locking tuners.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Is that the planet waves auto trim? because thats the only onei can find on their site
Yup,those are the ones.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

do they hold their tune well? and do they look good :P im sorry but i care about looks
They're locking tuners,so yes.

and yes to the second question,they look good too.

I'd go for Sperzel tuners; they're reliable and easy to install. I recently had a talk about locking tuners with a local luthier and he's not too big on the auto trim tuners. According to him, they wear out quite quickly, which is a pretty bad thing for a tuner...
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
Quote by Bonsaischaap
I'd go for Sperzel tuners; they're reliable and easy to install. I recently had a talk about locking tuners with a local luthier and he's not too big on the auto trim tuners. According to him, they wear out quite quickly, which is a pretty bad thing for a tuner...

Really? The ones I have on my Warmoth soloist build don't show any signs of wear and still work perfectly,and they've seen hell for a little over a year now.

Quote by Pr0gNut
Really? The ones I have on my Warmoth soloist build don't show any signs of wear and still work perfectly,and they've seen hell for a little over a year now.

Well, like I said, this is what the guy told me.

Apparently, because they're partly made of plastic, the strings can wear them down. Again, I don't have these myself, but I do trust this guy.

I came in to buy a set of tuners and he had a few, including the Planet Waves ones, but he was quite insistent I'd go for the (cheaper) Sperzels.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!