Just now, i'm listening to Apocalypticas' version of Sanitarium, it just sounds soo much better than the way Metallica wrote it I think. Anyway I was listening to how the lead Violin (now i'm not sure it's a violin, because it's said on the site that they play four cellos) and I heard how it incorporates the vocal work into it and was wondering if Apocalypticas' version has been written down in at least standard notation (If there is Tab for guitar, well GREAT! But I can convert it), and where I could get it.

I don't know anything about Apocalyptica, but I do listen to them, they're really ****ing awesome.
Gear: Warmoth Soloist / Hondo Acou. / Ibanez AS73

Hardwire TL-2 / Boss GE-7 / Electro Harmonix Small Stone Nano / Boss DD-3 / MXR Smart Gate / Ibanez TS9 / Unknown Tremolo

Bugera V55 / Home Made Cab w/ Celestion Speakers G12M & G12T
Last edited by SG310user at Mar 6, 2009,
they play Cello
To convert, all you will need to do is work out the notes and harmonies and transpose them onto guitar.
I do know how to convert to Tab for guitar, but I need a transcription of the song itself in standard notation to do so.

Edit: The worst that can happen is that I may have to detune the guitar to play certain notes as the lead is played with a cello.
Gear: Warmoth Soloist / Hondo Acou. / Ibanez AS73

Hardwire TL-2 / Boss GE-7 / Electro Harmonix Small Stone Nano / Boss DD-3 / MXR Smart Gate / Ibanez TS9 / Unknown Tremolo

Bugera V55 / Home Made Cab w/ Celestion Speakers G12M & G12T
Last edited by SG310user at Mar 6, 2009,