I just discovered that website, is that the site where if your a UG member you get a discount? Also how are their pickups? They seem fairly cheap.
No its not.

They're ok. Thats about it. In terms of quality they are somewhere inbetween the low level made in bulk in china pickups you get these days in mim's, epis, and many other lower range guitars (Not dissing those companies in anyway, but their electronics could be better) and the larger companies with higher quality control. Still not as awesome as customs though!

Low-level's
Other nice but cheap pickups
Gfs
Other GFS like companies
Seymour duncan, dimarzio etc etc
bare knuckles and other high quality customs(loolol)
Pain is an illusion.
Schecter Hellraiser C-1 w/ Seymour Duncan JB/Jazz Combo
Pitchblack | Bad Horsie 2 | DS-1 | BF-2 | ISP Decimator | DD6
YouTube Channel
I put some gfs's in my mim tele. sounds better for the price. I mainly got them because i couldnt deal with how noisey the stock tele pickups were.
Valveking CLIPS/Gear HERE
It's my site that gives UG'ers a discount.

I would agree with both the people who posted above me in terms of GFS quality. A bargain company that I think is much better that GFS would be tonerider. They cost a little more but there website isn't misleading like GFS and the quality seems o be better.
Not taking any online orders.
Quote by CorduroyEW
It's my site that gives UG'ers a discount.

I would agree with both the people who posted above me in terms of GFS quality. A bargain company that I think is much better that GFS would be tonerider. They cost a little more but there website isn't misleading like GFS and the quality seems o be better.

I know, the whole "compare these to ANY boutique pickups" thing just made me roll my eyes.
I've used the Crunchy Rails, and they are indeed crunchy. I was thoroughly impressed with them.
Nope, no sig here.
there ok. they are def. better than what WAS in my MIM strat. and the price is good. i think tey are perfect for project guitars, but for more serious axes, if you can afford it, i would go with something else.
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
Quote by sesstreets
No its not.

They're ok. Thats about it. In terms of quality they are somewhere inbetween the low level made in bulk in china pickups you get these days in mim's, epis, and many other lower range guitars (Not dissing those companies in anyway, but their electronics could be better) and the larger companies with higher quality control. Still not as awesome as customs though!

Low-level's
Other nice but cheap pickups
Gfs
Other GFS like companies
Seymour duncan, dimarzio etc etc
bare knuckles and other high quality customs(loolol)

please correct me, you arent calling duncans and dimarzios low level are you?
Quote by HeretiK538
Totally awesome, I love you.

Have my children.

Quote by koalabacon
please correct me, you arent calling duncans and dimarzios low level are you?
No, he's saying that's the progression from low level up. Higher quality as you go down the list.
Quote by sg622
I put some gfs's in my mim tele. sounds better for the price. I mainly got them because i couldnt deal with how noisey the stock tele pickups were.

+1. I upgraded my buddy's MIM Tele last year with a GFS mini in the neck and a fat bridge pup. Significantly better sound, let me tell you. If you don't have the cash fro Duncans or Dimarzios, this is the route to go. Also good for upgrades on most inexpensive guitars (Squiers, for example). They get a lot of love on the forums, and it's deserved-great products for the price.
I have a GFS humbucker in one of my guitars and i think it sounds great...
Ibanez RG 550 (1989, MIJ)
--Peavey 5150--
Custom DIY 2x12
Peavey Bandit II
Ibanez AD 220 Analog Rack Delay
MXR Flanger (not the reissue)
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss NS-2
Dunlop 95q Wah (broken)
Heavily Modded Strat
I got those clearance $15 single-coils that aren't GFS made, from GFS, and they were pretty decent.