Tube amp (2x12 I guess) that will play rock/heavy rock covers in a live cover band, have great clean and crunch tone for rhythm and nice distortion for solo, about 50W.
Sound range: clapton-ac/dc-g'n'r-metallica (enter sandman).

Thanks
I'm gonna go out and recommend a spider valve head with an avatar 4x12 if you can afford it or just the 2x12.

I think its a spectacular tube amp that is well versed in making different tones. Try it out!
Pain is an illusion.
Schecter Hellraiser C-1 w/ Seymour Duncan JB/Jazz Combo
Pitchblack | Bad Horsie 2 | DS-1 | BF-2 | ISP Decimator | DD6
YouTube Channel
Quote by whoswt
check out the jsx combo

this. peavey jsx's can do just about anything really well
main rig:
MIM Tele->VP Jr.->CryBaby->Fuzz Factory->TS808->Carbon Copy->Phase 90->TU-3->Vox AC30CCH+Avatar 212 and Peavey VTM60+Marshall 1960A

Quote by necrosis1193
Fuzz...It's wonderful and horrible and beautiful and repulsive and so many things all at once.
Thanks ppl! JSX combo is more like $2000. Is Spider Valve much better then Line 6 spiders? I've tried spiders (not spider valve) and I'm not impressed.
He's in Macidonia guys. It's not the usual markets. What does a Traynor YCV50 Blue go for over there?
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
oops...sorry
main rig:
MIM Tele->VP Jr.->CryBaby->Fuzz Factory->TS808->Carbon Copy->Phase 90->TU-3->Vox AC30CCH+Avatar 212 and Peavey VTM60+Marshall 1960A

Quote by necrosis1193
Fuzz...It's wonderful and horrible and beautiful and repulsive and so many things all at once.
Well, it's not a combo but for what you want the Peavey 3120. It has a damn good tight lead channel, nice crunch, and I love the clean channel. has el34's. It's 999 bucks but like I said in another thread you can get it for like 899 or cheaper. Also you'll need a cab but you can get a pretty decent cab for cheap online and have a great setup. If you want this amp to be 60 watts you can pull two of the power tubes. But stock it will come 120 watts which sounds better anyway and you won't notice much more volume difference. If you go for a 2x12 cab you have a lot of options for great cabs for cheap.