Walls of Jericho

Hot Topic Stage
Underoath
Black Tide
Suicide Silence
36 Crazy Fists
The Red Chord

2009 line up so far

the main stage will see Marilyn Manson and Slayer joined by BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE and a special guest that will be announced in the coming weeks; the Jägermeister stage will feature TRIVIUM, ALL THAT REMAINS, GOD FORBID and the Jägermeister Battle of the Bands winner; the Hot Topic stage will feature extreme metal bands CANNIBAL CORPSE, JOB FOR A COWBOY, BEHEMOTH, BLACK DAHLIA MURDER and WHITECHAPEL

http://mayhemfest.com/2009-press-release.pdf
i wish i could go but i live in australia still i did see bullet at big day out. i would love to see airbourne too
Tix were...a somewhat reasonable price, $80, but for all the headliners that went, i guess so. i didnt get to see slipknot though... ...i even met the DJ without a mask. he was in a wheelchair
anybody know anything about tickets? Cant' seem to find any info I've been looking for like an hour. Its gonna be ****ing sick this year.
Quote by xaulzan
Anyone going this year? I had a chance to go last year, kick-ass
Mayhem Stage
Mastodon
Dragonforce
Disturbed
Slipknot

Jagermeister Stage
Machine Head
Airborne
Five Finger Death Punch
Walls of Jericho

Hot Topic Stage
Underoath
Black Tide
Suicide Silence
36 Crazy Fists
The Red Chord

2009 line up so far

the main stage will see Marilyn Manson and Slayer joined by BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE and a special guest that will be announced in the coming weeks; the Jägermeister stage will feature TRIVIUM, ALL THAT REMAINS, GOD FORBID and the Jägermeister Battle of the Bands winner; the Hot Topic stage will feature extreme metal bands CANNIBAL CORPSE, JOB FOR A COWBOY, BEHEMOTH, BLACK DAHLIA MURDER and WHITECHAPEL

http://mayhemfest.com/2009-press-release.pdf

Well its wierd that manson is going, a lot of people are bitching, and I feel so bad for those damn manson kids. Because if anyone recalls the Manson and slayer tour like I do...omg the poor ****ers. The slayer fans litterally just beat the **** out of them *i was wearing a slayer shirt ftw*

And tvrium and all that remains shouldn't be close that tour, they will **** it sideways like their last 2 albums.
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
they never ****ing come to Alaska. Bands go on world tours outside of the U.S. But never Alaska
Quote by Argonaut
^ Wrong Kensai.

Quote by Sean-Man
I may be a Narcissist, But im the Best Narcissist
Quote by jmonko
Ha, **** yeah.

Did you see a redhead at all?
I was like the only ginger there.

CHRIS?!?!
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
Last year didn't look to great at all, I didn't go, and I'm not to psyched about this year either (Trivium, Bullet, any of that), I just want to see Slayer before they quit