I tried searching and nothing really came up on this guitar. I love the shape of these things, does anyone here own or has played one? I can't find no info on them.
Well....its an agile. It should be amazing for the price. If you live in the U.S. you should be able to get it.
Fender 72 Tele Thinline (my baby)
Gibson SG Special Faded
ESP LTD M-1000
Peavy Vk 112
Boss GT-10
Do all agiles pretty much play the same? If so this thread can be closed and I'll try getting some info in the Agile thread.
i got an Agile Reaper, but i live in the UK & the packaging wasn't great, but it was fine when i got it & the cost of the guitar, shipping & customs charges was all cheaper than if i got a Jackson RR24 (which is what i orginally wanted)
plays great, feels great, looks great... it's great
How much where the charges on shipping and customs, were they a percentage of the guitars value or a fixed cost?
My Gear

Guitar
DEAN Razorback Shards
Wesley crappy cheap thing

Amps
Cheap Crappy Freedom Practice AMP 15watts
VOX AD50 Valtronix
Last edited by jigy-i-joe at Mar 6, 2009,
Finally someone that has this beast!!! How are the stock p-ups in it? What would you compare the neck to, is it thin or thick?? I'm really thinking this is going to be my next guitar but I want to make certain since I can't physically play one before purchasing. The thing looks so freaking cool.
Quote by jigy-i-joe
How much where the charges on shipping and customs, were they a percentage of the guitars value or a fixed cost?

UK Import duty on guitars is something like 3 or 5% - can't find the page on the HMRC website at the moment, plus 15% VAT (at the moment) and you will be charged by the shipping company because they handle the duty and VAT for you.
Quote by _-Joey-_
are you getting the Custom or the Standard, cos i got the Custom one, with EMGs

I think I might get the standard and put some blackouts in it. How does the neck feel?
Quote by linksys24
I think I might get the standard and put some blackouts in it. How does the neck feel?

the neck is great, i think it's probably the best i've played
& ive also thought about getting another & putting Blackouts in it too, i just love it so much!
Do you have pics of your Reaper?
It's hard to real pictures of them aside from the ones on Rondo.
gear

Epiphone SG-400
Agile AL-3100
Schecter Damien-7 (EMG 707 swap)
Peavey JSX Head
Peavey 412 Cab
Boss GT-10
Yamaha FG720S Acoustic
oh yeah, & i had to get an ESP Alexi sig. Case for it, cos i couldn't find one that fitted it.
(but that wasn't bad for me, because Alexi Laiho is one of my top favourite guitarists, so now i own something of his [kinda!])

Do you like my shoes?? ^^^

EDIT: sorry for giant, blurred pics, but i used the camera on my phone & it isn't that good, but it's better than nothing, right?!
Last edited by _-Joey-_ at Mar 6, 2009,