I'm in shop class so I don't have a lot of time to find this out. Sorry if it's in an obvious place, but what is the depth for a neck pocket to a bolt of guitar body?
W.e you want it to be?

It varies per guitar, there is no standard, most are about 3/4"

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
I see. I have another question. If I use a Badass style bridge, like on the Stealth, do I angle the neck, like 2 degrees and how do I do that?
recess the bridge. its easier than angling the neck. and if you have an angled neck on a non-carved top guitar, it looks kinda funny sometimes, so recessing the bridge is alot easier.
Quote by Øttər
I'll accept Jesus into my heart if the neighboorhood accepts my penis into it's street.
recess the bridge is fine, but if its a bolt on you may need to ad some angle later, with a small shim.
Alright, I routed the neck to 3/4". Thanks for info but here's another question. How deep should I route for the recess for the Tune-o-matic? Thanks.
Draw it out full scale from side on.

Draw the body and the neck, fretboard frets, nut, draw a line the string will follow from the nut down the desired action at the 24th fret, and extend the line to the scale length.

Then draw the height of the bridge at the scale length, the amount that the bridge sits below the body line is how much you need to recess it.

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man