Alright so I'm basically going insane on this old Jackson EX Stealth that I found at a pawn shop in December. What I'm thinking of doing is getting an Official Floyd Rose, and putting a tremsetter in there as well because I want the most tuning stability as possible. Is this a good idea or is the Floyd good enough?

Thanks,

-sam
If you set your floyd up properly, it'll be fine without. There's also the tremol-no, but i've heard mixed things about that.
------

Shwiggity.
Quote by deftonesordie
If you set your floyd up properly, it'll be fine without. There's also the tremol-no, but i've heard mixed things about that.

Well I'm going to be abusing the tremolo pretty badly so I don't think a tremol-no would be something I want. And I already have the Tremsetter...
I was never too impressed with the tremsetter - spent ages setting it up and tweaking it and never got real stability with it.

A decent quality Floyd should be fine on it's own as long as it's set up right.
just set up the floyd right and make sure the edges are sharp and everything, that should be enough.
I have 2 FloydRose equipped guitars (one Licensed and one Original) and they both perform flawless and stay perfectly in tune no matter how many divebombs or rapid vibrations I make!

My point: a FloydRose will stay in tune without any assistance whatsoever!

Ibanez RG2228 Prestige
Schecter C7 Jeff Loomis FR (18volt mod)
Epiphone Gothic Explorer (with SD Blackouts)
Ibanez RG350M Yellow
Peavey C5 Tigerwood 5string bass
Randall RH150G3