For the next 12, maybe 13-14, I will be on a plane from Philly to San Francisco to Eugene(Oregon). I will bored as hell for both of the plane rides. I have a gameboy with Pokemon, my iPod, Claptons autobiography, and a sodoku book. That really wont keep me that ocupided for very long. So I thought, "Hey the pit will know!" So here I am. What should I do?
We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
Jim Morrison
Last edited by ninja dude at Mar 6, 2009,
Find a tasty air stewardess and an empty toilet. Then complete your sudokus together.
Quote by JackalUK
Find a tasty air stewardess and an empty toilet. Then complete your sudokus together.

If by "complete your sudokus together" you mean "have sex with" I would but I'm 14 =/
We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
Jim Morrison
Hey, you're never too old for pokemon!!
Jim Morrison
Quote by ninja dude
For the next 12, maybe 13-14, I will be on a plane from Philly to San Francisco to Eugene(Oregon). I will bored as hell for both of the plane rides. I have a gameboy with Pokemon, my iPod, Claptons autobiography, and a sodoku book. That really wont keep me that ocupided for very long. So I thought, "Hey the pit will know!" So here I am. What should I do?

Ogle girls on the plane
Quote by JackalUK

haha the funniest thing i've ever heard,

and my advice would be to ask your airline if they allow hookers on their aircraft?
Quote by sweet-cheeks-72
ya but you can be to cool for it i.e. when you get some hair on your peaches!

Hey, shut up you 08'er!
Jim Morrison
<*steers toward profile

Turn off the electronics and gaze out the window.
Bluegrass Rocks

CYNONYTE!

Quote by Basti95
People only come here to get sigged anyway

Quote by Basti95
Rats, I thought someone would sig it and make me famous...

it was going to be my big break

Quote by ninja dude
Hey, shut up you 08'er!

ha alright i really don't feel like getting in an online fight with a six year old